Rock30golf

9mm carbine

9mm out of my xdm with only a 3.8inch barrel did great. HP carry ammo works wonderfully.

9mm carbine would be way fun!

If I had a 9mm carbine or other pistol carbine I would probably take it for sure. I am going to use my CZ527 in 7.62x39 for my rifle hunt. It is the smallest lightest thing I have, and isn't overly powerful.

64 grain what?

No sh!t. WHAT BULLET

Lol well i want to say I had my Winchester super x on deck. I want to say I didnt use my 55 grain target loads and didnt mix them up.

The round exited out his back, I remember him twisting and biting towards his back- he thought he got bit.

If I had a 9mm carbine or other pistol carbine I would probably take it for sure. I am going to use my CZ527 in 7.62x39 for my rifle hunt. It is the smallest lightest thing I have, and isn't overly powerful.

That should do juuuuust fine.

I can attest from bad experience that proper bullets are a big deal in any caliber. Bigger isn't always necessary just good expanding bullets in whatever you use. They are a small and not heavy animal so not much room or time for a bullet to dump energy. A good 9mm hollow point would be great I would think.

Ive killed em with about everything, including a 9mm handgun. The only one that went awry was a .243 with a 60gn hollow point at less than 20 yards. I drilled him with the first shot and when i bent down to handle him he hopped up and ran. Had to shoot him again.

Gotta double tap the zombies

I've used a 69 grain sierra match king at 100 yards. The pig dropped in his tracks and never moved again.

• Like 1