Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Raffle for Junior

A lot of you on here know CWT member and the Mesa Timber Mesa Outdoors shop manager Junior Jean (Maverick351). He is really a great guy and friend to many of us. He was just recently diagnosed with cancer, has started treatments and is awaiting further updates on next steps from doctors. Timber Mesa Outdoors is running a pretty awesome raffle to help him out. Please help spread the word. 

If anyone wants tickets, but can't get to one of the locations, let me know. I'd be happy to go down, get your tickets (you could Venmo or Zelle me), and mail them to you. Plus, I am 6'4" and have a pretty good wing span 😉.

Screenshot_20210325-183626_Instagram.jpg

• Like 4

OMG!!!!!!  I'll definitely be donating!!!!  Junior is first class!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, rossislider said:

A lot of you on here know CWT member and the Mesa Timber Mesa Outdoors shop manager Junior Jean (Maverick351). He is really a great guy and friend to many of us. He was just recently diagnosed with cancer, has started treatments and is awaiting further updates on next steps from doctors. Timber Mesa Outdoors is running a pretty awesome raffle to help him out. Please help spread the word. 

If anyone wants tickets, but can't get to one of the locations, let me know. I'd be happy to go down, get your tickets (you could Venmo or Zelle me), and mail them to you. Plus, I am 6'4 and have a pretty good wing span 😉.

Is there any where to donate without going into the raffle? Go fund me or something?

2 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Is there any where to donate without going into the raffle? Go fund me or something?

I haven't heard of anything yet, but will post it here if I do. Junior doesn't live far from me and I need to go see him soon to take his daughter's javelina skull. I'd be happy to take anything anyone wants to get him directly to him. Not trying to run any scams here. He is a friend and I want to do whatever I can to help him and his family out. 

1 minute ago, rossislider said:

I haven't heard of anything yet, but will post it here if I do. Junior doesn't live far from me and I need to go see him soon to take his daughter's javelina skull. I'd be happy to take anything anyone wants to get him directly to him. Not trying to run any scams here. He is a friend and I want to do whatever I can to help him and his family out. 

I trust you. Pm me your zelle

• Like 1

I'll be heading down to Timber Mesa (the Mesa shop) tomorrow, probably in the late morning. I have a list of guys who have sent me money via Zelle or Venmo. A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!! I have plenty of room on my list if anyone else wants in, just let me know. I will also need your phone number to include on your tickets. Once I have your tickets, I'll be in touch to figure out if it is best to mail them to you, send a picture of the numbers, etc. Whatever you prefer. 

Thanks again!

2 hours ago, rossislider said:

I'll be heading down to Timber Mesa (the Mesa shop) tomorrow, probably in the late morning. I have a list of guys who have sent me money via Zelle or Venmo. A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!! I have plenty of room on my list if anyone else wants in, just let me know. I will also need your phone number to include on your tickets. Once I have your tickets, I'll be in touch to figure out if it is best to mail them to you, send a picture of the numbers, etc. Whatever you prefer. 

Thanks again!

PM sent

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rossislider said:

If anyone wants tickets, but can't get to one of the locations, let me know. I'd be happy to go down, get your tickets (you could Venmo or Zelle me), and mail them to you. Plus, I am 6'4" and have a pretty good wing span 😉.

Where are the location to buy tickets?

HUGE THANKS to everyone who sent me money over the past couple of days for raffle tickets to help out our brother Junior Jean and his family through this tough time. Our little group pulled together to buy $800 worth of tickets SO FAR. Let's keep it going!!!

Junior and the crew at Timber Mesa let me know that they are now set up to take phone orders for tickets and charge by credit card. I'll include the number to the Mesa location below. You guys and gals are amazing! I spoke to Junior today and his gratitude is beyond what words can express.

Timber Mesa Outdoors - (480) 219-9766

IMG_20210327_175512_292.thumb.jpg.702406e083247c8e78825490ba593047.jpg

• Like 5

Huge props to you Sean. If you wrote names and phone # on every one of those tickets then you earned some kind of equity in this thing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Huge props to you Sean. If you wrote names and phone # on every one of those tickets then you earned some kind of equity in this thing!

1600 tickets I heard