Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Job opportunities

The company I work for is hiring at all levels. Modern Industries is family owned and we have 4 buildings at about 700,000 sq ft of floor. We do mainly commercial semiconductor work but we also have many aerospace and military assemblies. Machines are all top of the line and the management style is pretty dam laid back. No fast paced whip crackers. If you know anyone from 18 and up shoot me a pm and I can set something up. We are hiring for the following but training is available for anyone who has the drive to work. Many shifts also from days to nights and weekends. Machinist and Chem tech positions will be tougher to get into but the rest can be entry level. This industry is lacking in young guys coming in so it’s a great opportunity, my son started when he was 18 and is now my boss 10 years later.  Overtime is typical if wanted. 
matching 401k at 6 percent. 

PM if interested or use email below. 
located in Tempe, PHX
feel free to use me as reference , Mike Hughes
use the following email to contact HR and reference my name. Mike Hughes
DSeehausen@modinds.com

Machinists
Handfinishers
Chemical Techs
Maskers
Assemblers
  • Like 5

90,000,000.00 plus a year machines shops family owned dont exist anywhere.

forgot to mention 40 hrs of sick time and 80 hrs of holiday per year to start plus earned PTO progresses yearly

Standard shifts are 4 -- 12 hour days or nights with 3 days off

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Wtf does that mean?  You have a comment on every post. 

Please explain 

It means there used to be a shop around every corner which is true back in the day. Theres still alot of shops in AZ but most are owned by equity firms.

Modern was a good place to work back in the day, heard it still is. Had lots of friends that worked for them in the early 90's 2000's . They do Quality work. and have a very good reputation.

Keep in mind with this chip shortage and all the new chip makers hitting AZ right now this semiconductor work is going to explode. Intel is expanding as we speak and the new big plant is going in in north PHX also as we speak. I see next year hitting the 120,000,000 mark for us with unlimited hours for us to work. 

Our company is moving equipment and the work to Boston but not the workers. I've told a few people there about this. Hopefully they'll wise up and at least apply.

9 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Wtf does that mean?  You have a comment on every post. 

Please explain 

Probably missed a few here and there. You and I can always mull it over a few pitchers of beer sometime.

• Like 1