Sign in to follow this  
creed_az_88

what is he gonna score

post-256-1219545443_thumb.jpgpost-256-1219545515_thumb.jpgpost-256-1219545529_thumb.jpgpost-256-1219545544_thumb.jpgpost-256-1219545598_thumb.jpgWhat do you guys think this buck is gonna score hes gotta decent frame but short tines nice eyeguards tho How many inches of growing do you think he has left? I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago

post-256-1219545500_thumb.jpg

post-256-1219545562_thumb.jpg

What about the bottom buck? He was a long ways off so the picture clarity is bad. He was about 13 inches wide and he was very symmetrical. 2 1/2 inch eyeguards. I wish i woulda gotten pictures of some of the bigger bucks i saw the same weekend.

This year - 80's. I'd sit on that buck for a year or so 'cause his width, eye-guards and G2, G3 length are the makings of a really nice rack. It kinda depends I guess, I wouldn't pass up the opp with a bow, but if he's in a place where he can gain a couple of years, he could be a toad. Great genetics, but he's young still.

Good luck, and let us know if you put a tag on him.

He looks alot like my first buck. He was 84" gross, and did not have as big of eye guards. I will say 86, 88 TOPS as is.

If he is in a place that he frequents, and doesnt get hammered with hunters, I would try and let him grow a couple of years as he has the makings to be a real nice, wide coues!