Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Thieves in Tucson

1 minute ago, joe hunter said:

Sucks you can’t leave something you own in your own dang driveway.

Sometimes not even your own vehicle.

• Like 2

Had an Echo blower stolen off my back porch a month or so ago. Followed tracks out into the field behind my house and saw where they had walked out pushing a bicycle. Circled the field and caught a kid about 10 riding out on a bike without the blower. I believe he had taken it earlier in the morning. As he teared up I quit questioning him. Probably a prison sentence for me, hurting his feelings.

when I was his age an old cowboy stuck his boot up my butt for throwing rocks at his horses in a corral. Roughed me up bad. My Dad laughed about it.

Little BASTARDS!

• Like 3

Had a trail camera stolen from the bed of my truck. It was in a zip lock bag. When I was in the field checking it a scorpion with babies on her back had made residence of it. So I stored it accordingly. Wonder how that panned out for the other guy.

did you gift wrap them for the thieves too? and my next question is what do you do with tools? we all know you don't know how to use them!

1 hour ago, AZLance said:

did you gift wrap them for the thieves too? and my next question is what do you do with tools? we all know you don't know how to use them!

I was about to start building a coffin for your old butt.