standman

Sunday Morning Go To Meeting Buck

Awesome Buck! A huge congrats to your brother! Thanks for posting the pics for us.

Phil

That buck is gorgeous.

Congrats to your bro.

This IS turning out to be a banner year.

The "Good 'Ol Days" are happening now!

b b b b b b blub blub blub shizzzzzzzzzzz blahhhhhhhh tick tick tick........................ :blink: :blink: :blink: :o

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............

Holy smokes I was just dreaming about some guy with a fireman's mustache killing a hog of a buck then I woke up and saw the pics and my head hurts cause I think I hit the corner of the desk when I passed out and I may have peed some and there's a big pool of drool on the floor where I was layingh and now I'm noticing blood running out of my ear---------------------- b b b b b blub blub blub shizzzzzzzzzz tick tick blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

WoW! what a year so far. So many bucks over a hundred... and well over a hundred at that... Where are you guys finding these bucks!

In the pine trees baby!!

b b b b b b blub blub blub shizzzzzzzzzzz blahhhhhhhh tick tick tick........................ :blink: :blink: :blink: :o

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............

Holy smokes I was just dreaming about some guy with a fireman's mustache killing a hog of a buck then I woke up and saw the pics and my head hurts cause I think I hit the corner of the desk when I passed out and I may have peed some and there's a big pool of drool on the floor where I was layingh and now I'm noticing blood running out of my ear---------------------- b b b b b blub blub blub shizzzzzzzzzz tick tick blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. We appreciate it. We are still in shock over this deer. My brother still is having a hard time believing that he was able to kill a deer this big. Once again thanks. Glad we could share the pics.

That's a perfect deer. Man I love seening Couse like that. Congrats to your bro. !!! ;)

Can't waite for October.

Looks like RAGE damage to me!