Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

New federal holiday

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Yep! I'll take it! 

And twice on Sunday.

I feel left out. Never heard of this, was never taught this history, no one mentioned anything about this , guess I’ll have to do some research. Hope it helps someone be a better human whatever it is. 

• Like 1

Fed day off, yippeee!!!!!

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Kill whitey 

I think he heard ya bro. This is the west valley shooter being apprehended yesterday. Was he celebrating Juneteenth a little early? Either way, this racial division has to stop NOW.

screenshot2.png.f98a482031fecf7185d3d1d24171863b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do the 5-0 got paint ball guns now to not be so violent? WTF?

I saw this trend coming years ago when our local news would no longer say when suspects were illegal aliens. 

Austin newspaper refuses to publish identity of mass shooting suspect, not wanting to “perpetuate stereotypes”

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/woke-austin-paper-wont-give-suspect-description-citing-stereotypes/

But yet the woke claim they want to have an open dialogue?

Isnt Austin a leftist safe haven safe city?

Like the mob rules, name names solves problems.

When I read that Biden signed that Juneteenth was a new national holiday, I went and passed the word around to all the ladies working in my building. All were very excited and wondered if they had the day off on Friday? I told them all that they could have the day off if they could tell me what Juneteeth was all about, and they couldn't google it. Not one could tell me, so they all had to work.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, buckshotaz said:

When I read that Biden signed that Juneteenth was a new national holiday, I went and passed the word around to all the ladies working in my building. All were very excited and wondered if they had the day off on Friday? I told them all that they could have the day off if they could tell me what Juneteeth was all about, and they couldn't google it. Not one could tell me, so they all had to work.

lol...you sexist, racist bastardo