Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Rafael fire

Looks like the south eastern part of unit 8 along the sycamore is gone. . Basically from the perkinsville rd . East to Sycamore point.   0 containment

Crazy part of this. ADOT is staged at Holbrook and ash fork to shut down I-40 when the fire reaches the trigger point. I’m not certain of the point for said trigger but it’s getting closer. Traffic will be rerouted and only local traffic on I-40 will be allowed to commence. Crazy that is even talked about let alone planned and ready to go. 

5 minutes ago, dcshorthairs said:

Crazy part of this. ADOT is staged at Holbrook and ash fork to shut down I-40 when the fire reaches the trigger point. I’m not certain of the point for said trigger but it’s getting closer. Traffic will be rerouted and only local traffic on I-40 will be allowed to commence. Crazy that is even talked about let alone planned and ready to go. 

they shut down I-10 yesterday for the Walnut Fire and detoured traffic south thru Bisbee

22 minutes ago, AZLance said:

they shut down I-10 yesterday for the Walnut Fire and detoured traffic south thru Bisbee

Yes sir. Crazy times we are living in

We got the downgrade from "Set" back to "Ready" about 20 minutes ago!  Feeling much better in SW Flagstaff!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, IA Born said:

We got the downgrade from "Set" back to "Ready" about 20 minutes ago!  Feeling much better in SW Flagstaff!

They evacuated South Garland so they could do back burns is what we were told.

• Like 3