Sign in to follow this  
SilentButDeadly

SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL!!

I thought I'd rub it in... Next Thursday (Pray JC, Mohammad, Vishnu, Sheba, Zoroaster, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Chupacabra, Obama, am I forgetting anyone?) I'll be sitting on a knoll in full health watching the elk come out of the trees in Unit 8!

I wonder if the tingly feeling will last until then?

How the heck am I supposed to focus on work/school/wife/dog/coues for the next week?? Okay, I can focus on Coues... those other ones are going to come back and get me in the butt though I think...

Tyson

ps, this is the tank I'll likely be watching opening morning (vid from my 06' cow archery hunt): http://picasaweb.google.com/tswetnam/06AZC...061900304857490

Great video to get the blood pumping! My dad drew a unit 8 bull tag so I will be up there as well. One more week! CAN'T WAIT!!! Specially after watching that video. Good luck to you and hold out for that biggen, theres alot of them in that unit!

-Tracy

What the heck man I know its only a week away. You now have made my week into a month. Heck I can't even sleep right now. Does anyone have something to do to pass the time. Heck even work is slow even though it is busy. :blink: HURRY UP

I just got th einvite today for a hunt up in 27!!! Woohoo!!! I am stokedddddd and I dont even have the tag!!!

May the pack frames be H-E-A-V-Y!!!!

I can't sleep either.. great video.. I will be leaving Tue. for unit 8.. Good luck to all..

Heck its been atleast two weeks since I have had a good nights sleep. I can't get the upcomimg elk hunt out of my mind.....and I don't even have a tag!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: Congratulations to all that drew a tag this year, I think its going to be one of those years that we will never forget. I leave in a day and half and will be gone the rest of the month.....I can't wait!!!!!!!

I just got back down the hill from Unit 8. Lesson learned, buy a fall turkey tag as I had two toms at 20 yards with bow in hand.

It looks like half the board will be heading up to 8 for the elk hunt as will I looking to fill my 1st AZ bull tag.

If you haven't been up there in the past two weeks it is WET, WET, WET up there. There is standing water everywhere!

The forecast looks to be dry over the next week, but I'm not sure that things will dry out by then.

Good luck to all!

Schmitty

Yep, exciting for sure!!! Not tag for me this year, but I'll be creeping around the woods (and tending camp.....) for Amanda next weekend! ;)

Good luck all!

S.

:)

I'll be up in Unit 27 starting next Wednesday. I have visions of Bulls runing through my head all day long. Ijust hope it is not a zoo with hunters bringing 20 people to help call and find elk.