eddielasvegas

Experience With Home Based FFLs????

I've used a few different ones in the Queen Creek/East Valley area. All three were great to work with and zero issues. My current one is less than 100 yards from my house.

Had a great experience with my guy in north Peoria.  He charged me $15 to have 2 lowers from Palmetto state sent to him.  I have a conceal carry permit and the entire transaction took less than 15 minutes.  I just did a google search on FFL dealers near me and read a bunch or reviews.  The guy I chose had a 5 star rating.

8 minutes ago, knothead said:

Had a great experience with my guy in north Peoria.  He charged me $15 to have 2 lowers from Palmetto state sent to him.  I have a conceal carry permit and the entire transaction took less than 15 minutes.  I just did a google search on FFL dealers near me and read a bunch or reviews.  The guy I chose had a 5 star rating.

99  th and Peoria area?

Just now, NOTAGS said:

99  th and Peoria area?

No, 80th ave just north of deer valley.  

I may have to hit you up for info on next purchase, that’s closer than the guy I used.   What ya  doing with AR’s over in that fancy hood you’re in now?  Us dirt roaders need them for critters and trespassers, lol

What are you talking about Dave?  If I stood on my back porch and yelled real loud I bet you could hear me.  While we aren't as close of neighbors as we used to be, I'm only about 20 stone throws away from you.  I hope you and the family are doing well.  Thank God Shoney doesn't live in the hood anymore.