Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Archery mule deer success

Kevin... I just read the story again and that is funny that they think it came from my neighborhood.... I know what buck they are talking about and he isn't as big as Boones'. You guys did it the right way... Great Job..

J-

What a Great hunt and story!!! Congrats to you both!!! How awesome that you guys connected with a buck that you have on camera for 2 years running!! Have you guys run a tape on that Dbl dropper buck???

That is one awesome buck and how cool that you have the trail cam pics of him and one of his sheds!! I was watching a buck with a nice sticker on it before the season from my buddies front yard and when we were out of town over Memorial day 2 guys parked near his driveway and went up through some private land to public and killed it. Then they drove an atv up to it to get it and drove it right down the hill past the homes that were there. A lot of the residents saw it and were not real happy about it. Got an access gate locked for everyone that used to go up there hiking. Sometimes people need to exercise some common sense about things. But I guarantee you it was not the buck on this posting, that thing is flat out awesome!! ag

Everyone, thanks for all the comments! As you can tell, we are both proud of our deer. We haven't measure him, heck it took us twenty minutes to count the points! We kept getting confused, but he has 11 on each side and is 31 1/2 inches outside. Well, I'm off to go see if we can kill a couple of bulls. Good luck to anyone hunting this weekend.

Kevin