GRONG

Unit 21 102" buck

Thanks all everyone. IMG button.... OF COURSE!!! Amanda thanks for putting those in there for me. I really lilke the bottom pic and how it came out other than the fact that Chris isn't smiling. I tell you what, I get on my Dad about getting any camera other than an $8 throw away camera cause if you take your time and set it all up you can get pics like these. It's also funny how guys will spend good money to go on a hunt and also buy a stupid throw away camera to save their memories.... I don't get it. I love this camera and really enjoy taking good pictures with it. It's a Canon G5, pricey but man is it sweet!

Thanks again everyone,

Josh

PS: Grizzly, how about you tell me where you saw that buck and I'll tell you if it's him or not.

Nice try man but Im pretty sure thats him and I'll just have to trust my own judgement.

Hey josh, that's a nice buck right there! This morning I glassed up a nice buck for my pops...it would score 105 easy at the tops...but the sad part is he missed his shot at the buck! He only has a 4 power scope so it's "excuseable" but we'll get him..he left 11 does behind and i'm sure he'll be back to check em out later.

By the way..do you know Andy? Recently Andy and I just hooked up with hunting and he said he knows about you, dude i've been following your pictures/articles for the past couple of years and checkin on your site all the time. Hope we can meet up some day for some hunting.

Congrats, what a great deer, nothing but coues for me this year. Good luck everyone.

Grizzly, believe me I wasn't trying to pump you for one of your spots I just wasn't going to tell you where we killed him freely you know. You say you hunted in there for the first 2 days, did you not see anyone else in there? My buddy was there for Friday and Saturday. He spotted him first thing Sat morning and hiked down on a bluff above him and waited him out till the evening. He said he saw a couple guys first morning and two others on Saturday. While he was waiting the buck out 2 guys that had seen the deer also hiked down there, not realizing my buddy was already a major step ahead of them. He shot about 4 in the afternoon. We didn't see a soul in there on Sunday when we packed him out.

Elkhunter, I don't know who you are since you don't post your name but if it's Andy Knowlton you speak of then yes I know him. Sounds like a killer deer your dad missed, what a bummer! Hope you get him soon. Email me anytime you want. I've been way lazy with my site but hopefully I'll get it updated in the next couple of months. Thanks again,

Josh

I love this camera and really enjoy taking good pictures with it. It's a Canon G5, pricey but man is it sweet!

Looking at those pix...they almost look photochopped! Excellent contrast among you 2, the deer and the background! Unfortunately, I'd need something alot better than that to make ME look good!!! Nice buck indeed. Congratulations!