Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Any illegal action down south this year on deer hunts

Was out hunting 36b with some freinds on sunday and noticed almost zero deer movement from dawn until about 10 am.thought that was a little odd until border patrol started rolling in hot on the access road.theyspread out and seemed to be trying to cover as much ground as possible by where they set up.we stayed a bit longer to see what was going on.started seeing whitetail bounding over the ridges toward our side of the mountain like crazy.then a chopper showed up and circled low dozens of times behind the ridge we were on.never did see the group they were chasing but you could tell it wasn't your average border jumpers.

9 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

I live not far from what’s been a pretty heavy traveled area. Guess I’m just used to it

It’s the ones running drugs that scare me. Been in the middle of them 3 times. But I keep going back.

11 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

It’s the ones running drugs that scare me. Been in the middle of them 3 times. But I keep going back.

I agree. Definitely unsettling to think when you see these guys, there could be riflemen watching over them and probably watching us too! When I think to myself this is my country and I’m not giving up what gives me so much pleasure, it calms me down a bit 

26 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I usually don’t notice the drug smugglers when I’m out hunting and I’m weighed down with my own guns and drugs 

But a smaller load.

7 drug mules were pulled out of that stash house next to la siesta campground in arivaca,36b this afternoon.full camo,hauling drug,all young males.

• Wow! 1

2 hours ago, Ghostbird said:

7 drug mules were pulled out of that stash house next to la siesta campground in arivaca,36b this afternoon.full camo,hauling drug,all young males.

Well them fellers that get caught ain't any good at playing hide and seek ain't they?

On 11/9/2021 at 3:39 PM, trphyhntr said:

I usually don’t notice the drug smugglers when I’m out hunting and I’m weighed down with my own guns and drugs 

I still stand by my statement…” I’m the most dangerous one out there”