couesdeerhntr

Was this the buffalo incident everone was talking about

3 hours ago, ThomC said:

Sounds like the G&F should look in to the use of salt as a unfair advantage just like the cameras.  And they should definitely police their guides.  

The same people that abused trail cameras to the point where they got banned will be responsible for salt becoming banned in the next several years. It’s ok Russ. You’ll still have a couple people that think you’re not the reason. I’m still having a hard time wrapping my head around people thinking that what he does is ok. 

• Like 4

banning salt would only be done if another solution was presented.  the salt is the primary reason the bison come off the park.  the park wants the herd reduced.  there would need to be another mechanism in place to have the bison leave the park for hunting purposes if the salt was removed.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 9:44 PM, WhtMtnHunter said:

Lance is 10 times the hunter and 20x the quality individual than Russ and Co will ever be.

That is a true statement!

On 12/25/2021 at 10:01 PM, WhtMtnHunter said:

The salt is put out for the “co-op”(ie. its there for every hunter to use). Just ask Russ about joining the co-op, sign his waiver, and enjoy the awesome experience of being part of the incredible cooperative hunt for trophy bison!

Haha that is right!

I agree. Fact is public land is just that.  Its lazy to sit on somebody else's work but by no means illegal.  First come is how it works no matter what.  If somebody is there first you leave and go to plan B.

• Like 2