couesdeerhntr

Was this the buffalo incident everone was talking about

1 hour ago, bonecollector said:

What happen with Chad and Russ anyway? Weren't they partners at one time?

Was TLO running the salts up there before Russ?

I'll just keep getting bonus points until this mess clears up.

Tlo and russ were partners than something happened.  Chad and russ worked together than something happened. 

Put in the mess will never go away but you can work around it. 

5 hours ago, bonecollector said:

What happen with Chad and Russ anyway? Weren't they partners at one time?

Was TLO running the salts up there before Russ?

I'll just keep getting bonus points until this mess clears up.

I don’t ever remember TLO running salt up there.  He had the opportunity  but didn’t recognize it for what it was if memory serves. 

21 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Salts, salt. Still trying to decide what the noun, adjective, etc. is? That hasn’t been brought up yet right?

Yeah. Don’t know. But I’m pretty sure you don’t want to be the recipient of the verb. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MMACFIVE said:

I don’t ever remember TLO running salt up there.  He had the opportunity  but didn’t recognize it for what it was if memory serves. 

10 minutes ago, idgaf said:

I never said he didn’t hunt buff there. I said he didn’t run the salt. 

RJ  began several years before this and tried to get Lance to commit to it  when he wouldn’t, Russ did it on his own  

1 hour ago, MMACFIVE said:

RJ  began several years before this and tried to get Lance to commit to it  when he wouldn’t, Russ did it on his own  

The bison was on salt(if I grabbed the right video).  Actually, you can make the point of contention that the planted salt was the reason for the ending the migration. 

2 hours ago, MMACFIVE said:

Lance is 10 times the hunter and 20x the quality individual than Russ and Co will ever be.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, WhtMtnHunter said:

Lance is 10 times the hunter and 20x the quality individual than Russ and Co will ever be.

Why the heck did you direct that comment at me? I might know too much to agree with you though. 

I simply said Russ started putting salt there before Lance did. 

heck, I’ll bet the video that TLO killed in was over Russ’s salt. 

2 hours ago, idgaf said:

The bison was on salt(if I grabbed the right video).  Actually, you can make the point of contention that the planted salt was the reason for the ending the migration. 

If that is where I think it is, and I’m pretty sure, that was established a decade or two before either Russ or Lance got involved

That whole hunt is a joke and all three (guides) are also these people have become hunters for the cash not sportsman’s for the wildlife. 

• Like 3

Sounds like the G&F should look in to the use of salt as a unfair advantage just like the cameras.  And they should definitely police their guides.  

You could always link this topic to a hippie site and the tree huggers will go dig out all the salt. My question is if game and fish can ship the buffalo to the tribes out of state. Then why can't they put some buffalo somewhere else. There is tons of state land in unit 10 that others want to keep a private game preserve. Ship them there.

• Like 1

so 8 miles with about 80 salt sites.  that is about one salt site every 200 yards.  sounds like it would be tough to hunt without being relatively close to a salt site.  am I right?

• Like 1