NewlyMinted

Leftover list is up

Anyone seen any accepted leftover apps, or are they too busy counting all the cash from the limited entry draw?

Funny or Suspicious?  We sent the application in Friday from Tucson.  There are still leftover permits for javelina and turkey for the unit (s) we put in for yet no tag on the portal and none to be found by the whiney receptionist that checked for me.  Can you say extremely poor customer service?

32 minutes ago, bwana said:

Got a leftover HAM tag for 20A. It's on my portal !

I thought they weren’t gonna post it? I put in for left over and my portal doesn’t even show that yet 

2 hours ago, EarlyBronco said:

I thought they weren’t gonna post it? I put in for left over and my portal doesn’t even show that yet 

They only show leftover permits issued in the portal. The application won’t be listed there.

16 hours ago, Big Tub said:

Funny or Suspicious?  We sent the application in Friday from Tucson.  There are still leftover permits for javelina and turkey for the unit (s) we put in for yet no tag on the portal and none to be found by the whiney receptionist that checked for me.  Can you say extremely poor customer service?

They probably haven't reached your application yet.  I mailed on Wednesday from Mesa because of the holiday and because of the recent "slow down" of USPS first class mail.  My portal was updated with a tag very early on.