Sign in to follow this  
azmatthunt17

BIg Game Draw Application mistake

I realized after i submitted my elk app i entered the wrong hunt number. Anyone have experience with this? Did Game and Fish let you correct? Customer service said there is nothing they can do and i should have bought point guard...

• Sad 1

Absolutely nothing you can do. You aren't the first and won't be the last. Calling AZGFD won't help. Going to the head office and pleading won't help. Nothing will. Live with it and or get Point Guard in case you get drawn and don't like the hunt. You can still buy Point Guard after the fact.

• Like 6

I still don't understand how this happens and how people don't double, triple, quadruple, etc. check the numbers. If that should fail, it does show the unit and dates on the online application, right next hunt number.

• Like 5

Just now, rossislider said:

I still don't understand how this happens and how people don't double, triple, quadruple, etc. check the numbers. If that should fail, it does show the unit and dates on the online application, right next hunt number.

I got on FB a second ago and a dude had made a post that he couldn’t find the elk hunts in the regulations smfh.

• Wow! 1

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I got on FB a second ago and a dude had made a post that he couldn’t find the elk hunts in the regulations smfh.

I'm still looking for early bull rifle with 100% draw odds. Maybe I'll check FB. Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It happened to me .not for elk but for javalina one year and I drew a 18b tag .I didn't even know where it was.it turned out to be a great experience I met Don Martin thru a mutual friend and had a great time .new unit new opportunity for experience.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I got a 9 year no elk tag streak too, misery loves company 

Odds say I won't draw again this year, have not had an AZ tag EAB since 2014.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I got a 9 year no elk tag streak too, misery loves company 

I've been drawn 5 years in a row

Dude, way too early to put in anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

No early season no care 

Early season is overrated.  10x the amount of hunters, helpers and guides. All with fox pros.  

• Like 1