Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Holy moly......Shed Collection

You guys have to see the side of the room for deer that didnt get mounted! A lot of REALLY nice deer there too!

Casey,

I'll take some photos of the other walls just for you tonight.

Jim

post-1222-1223435431_thumb.jpg

You guys have to see the side of the room for deer that didnt get mounted! A lot of REALLY nice deer there too!

Casey,

Jim

post-1222-1223435896_thumb.jpg

Casey,

Jim

post-1222-1223436166_thumb.jpg

dang JIM!! You got at least 7 locked sets I can see so far!! GOOD GRIEF! Good stuff right there dude.....

dang JIM!! You got at least 7 locked sets I can see so far!! GOOD GRIEF! Good stuff right there dude.....

Josh,

Seven is it. The locked set under my favorite coyote is my best. The one buck is a 3ptr that grosses alittle over 120 inches. The other one is a 3ptr with a droptine that grosses 117 inches. I have a shed antler off of each deer from the year before. Two of the other sets have both deer grossing over 110 inches.

The rest are all 80-95 inch deer. What a terrible way to go!!

Holy sh!*! :blink: :huh: :o Simply amazing! Thanks for sharing the pics

All I can say is WOW. :)

TJ

Totally Awesome stuff right there. If I have to work during the get together next year I think I'll just quit my job! Thanks for posting the pics Jim.

Phil

kfnlvkv nbkvjbn......................................WOW (I believe my jaw hit the keyboard)

Those are simply amazing

Thank you ever so much for sharing.

Approximately how much time was investing in the woods for that priceless collection you have?

Thank you so much for sharing your collection. It is quite impressive. I am curious about the locked sets. Would you say your sets expired from being entangled, or were there injuries to skull plates, etc. that may have lead to death?

photoshop? :blink:

That's insane, far by the best batch of sheds I've seen....and the fact that they're coues is simply crazy

There's a whole lotta shed freaks out there but a majority of em are elk shed hunters and they don't even have half as many sheds you have

Thanks for sharin

Just outta curiosity, do you have a favorite set of sheds? I bet you have too many to choose from

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Are most of them from one general area or spread all over coues country?

What a collection. You should start a Coues deer museum or something.