firstcoueswas80

A positive customer service experience

It seems all we ever hear about is negative experiences in customer service, so I want to relay a positive experience recently.

In December I emailed Sig customer service, as my LRF (an early Sig Kilo 2000) that my LRF would no longer range past about 400 yards. This was after putting new batteries in etc.

It took a couple weeks to get an email back, but after a few emails with a rep, he gave me a RMA, and I got the LRF in the mail.

Less than a week after they received it, I got an email notification of a packaged shipped from them. The are not only replacing my LRF, but upgrading me to a Sig Kilo 5K, 100% free of charge. Wonderful service and I couldn't ask for anything better!

• Like 14

In spite of, what seems like our country is going to heck in a handbasket, there are good people and companies out there so thanks for posting this to let us all know of your good expereince.

Eddie 

34 minutes ago, JSR said:

That's a $650 range finder.

Sweet.

Yup! I'm not mad about it. Hopefully I can figure out the features. 

• Like 1

I too have had great customer service with Sig.  RMA same day and replacement product in one week.

I bought a Sig Kilo 5k last fall.  Great RF.  However,  one feature I was really looking forward to is the integration with Basemap and that has not been good.  I have found it very inaccurate.  Would love to hear if you (or anyone else) are able to use it successfully. 

2 hours ago, 07Guardian said:

I too have had great customer service with Sig.  RMA same day and replacement product in one week.

I bought a Sig Kilo 5k last fall.  Great RF.  However,  one feature I was really looking forward to is the integration with Basemap and that has not been good.  I have found it very inaccurate.  Would love to hear if you (or anyone else) are able to use it successfully. 

I too was really looking forward to the remote way point feature.  I've found a way to make it more accurate,  but kind of a PITA

I bought a pistol from them recently and the front night sight was dead. They had me send the stripped slide back, and within 2 weeks I had my slide back. Great service.

It's nice to hear sig is getting their act together. I work for a firearm manufacturer and we also sell retail and one of our biggest deciding factors in what guns we carry is customer service. Sig for a long time has been horrible, often accusing the customers of wrongdoing and flat out refusing to accept blame for faulty workmanship. A lot of companies have been upping their warranty game and that has put the pressure on some of the older companies to follow suit.