rayk

FS: Swarovski SLC 15 X 56

I bought my HD’s new for $1900. Probably just fat fingered the price, more like $1100?

46 minutes ago, Vowell said:

I bought my HD’s new for $1900. Probably just fat fingered the price, more like $1100?

I just seen somebody pay 1650$ a couple weeks back on here for a set of non-HD, I couldn’t believe it

• Wow! 1

6 hours ago, 1uglydude said:

First post.  Old style binoculars claiming they are new and selling them for new HD price.  Totally not a scam.

I did not register to the forum to have a conversation with everyone but when necessary, I have a binoculars laying in my basement which I have no use for anymore and wanted it sold so if you have personal questions about my post all you had to do was ask questions on my post and not just come up with assumptions.

I have been a member since 2016 and sold a gear here. So please do some due diligence in your findings or assumptions as it is before commenting. You do not know me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rayk said:

I have been a member since 2016 and sold a gear here. So please do some due diligence in your findings or assumptions as it is before commenting. You do not know me.

Can't really blame them, it is your first post in the classifieds, and it reads as new Binos but they're clearly an old model. 

Plus the pricing is... interesting. Either way, good luck with your sale

• Like 9

Straight up scammer. If the fact that he doesn’t even know how to price what he has isn’t enough, there are a lot of oddities in how he chooses his wording, which is typical of scammers. I’d stay far away from this, even at $1,100. 

• Like 3

Biden inflation.They will go back down in value when Trump takes office again. They will have the new Swarovski 15x56 SUAVE’s out next. 

• Like 1