Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

WTB: AK47

Thanks for keeping my post at the top.

123768.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yes stay away from Century as mentioned. I think PSA has worked most issues out and is pretty solid most of the time and getting better. Arsenal if money is no object, lol. WASR-10s have come along way also. Kalashnikov USA is supposed to be good from what I hear. Not the best time to be jumping into the AK market for the first time unfortunately. 

On 2/28/2022 at 4:03 PM, Boarman03 said:

Ammo is going to dry up. If you buy new Russian ammo you ARE supporting Russia. I expect the US will prohibit Russian imports.

And if you go to Walmart or Amazon, you are supporting China and that is honestly probably worse. 

• Like 1

I guess everyone here doesnt want to sell their AK's.  I know I can go buy one new, was just looking to see if someone was selling locally first.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

I guess everyone here doesnt want to sell their AK's.  I know I can go buy one new, was just looking to see if someone was selling locally first.

I think the thought with me and maybe a lot of other guys on here is its hard to let go of something that doesn’t seem to have a secured future with this current political climate and all the world events that have happened/happening.  There’s really not many good deals for the buyer at the moment . I don’t necessarily need anymore guns right now, but I always seem to find myself cruising the classifieds on here and other forums just in case. 

• Like 3

Have you tried. But you gotta be a member to access the classifieds www.ArizonaShooting.org ?

Curious why everyone is hating on the century. I picked mine up super cheap 15 years ago from a buddy and have put it through heck. Eats anything I feed it and has never had an issue. I probably have 10K+ rounds through it. Am I lucky? 

13 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Curious why everyone is hating on the century. I picked mine up super cheap 15 years ago from a buddy and have put it through heck. Eats anything I feed it and has never had an issue. I probably have 10K+ rounds through it. Am I lucky? 

They've had lots of well documented quality control issues. Sounds like you got a good one and I doubt you'll have any issues if you haven't by 10k. At one point I remember them being ok, not great, but ok. Then it got real bad for them for a long while and never seemed to recover. Not sure about right now. 

• Like 1

I think it would be fair to contact the Taliban and request an AK. With all the equipment that Joe and the Hoe left them in Afghanistan, I think it would be right for them to give you one little rifle. Let's go Brandon!

• Like 2

124230.jpeg

• Love 1

still looking for an AK

Lowest I’ve seen anywhere lately is PSA today. $599… blem but still lowest I’ve seen .

Update: whelp … it was such a good deal they’re now out of stock.😏

https://palmettostatearmory.com/blem-psak-47-gf3-forged-classic-polymer-rifle-odg.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=daily_deals&utm_campaign=20220317&utm_term=morning&utm_content=51655115846