Brush Buster

Antelope Hunt Success

Recently we completed and antelope hunt here in southwest NM. The hunt took place on my ranch as well as a couple neighboring ranches. Foundry Man and Crazyabout coues helped me on the hunt and did a great job! All together we saw over 50 differnt bucks, many of them very nice, we filled 6 out of 7 hunters, all six of the bucks killed grossed over 83 inches, all but one should make B&C after deductions and drying period. Thought some of you would enjoy the pictures.

Foundry Man took this pictures a few minutes before his hunter killed this buck.

arnie08antlive.jpg

Here is the buck down. He had very good mass and nice prongs.

ra81aarnie.jpg

Here is a buck that we have been watching for a couple years. Several hunters wanted to harvest him and we finally were able to make it happen this year.

joker08left.jpg

joker08right.jpg

a82scottjoker.jpg

Here is a buck I called Haystack. I had been watching him all summer.

haystack1.jpg

haystack2.jpg

ra86lee.JPG

Here is another buck we harvested on the hunt.

a85.jpg

I will post some of the other bucks as soon as I get the pictures from Crazyboutcoues and another hunter.

Congratulations on a whole bunch of awesome bucks!! They sure grew good around your place this year. All of them are bigger than anything I saw around Roswell.

Wow! You guys scored bigtime! Congratulations.

Sweet, Nice job makes my NM buck look like a yearling. WOW.. I do love that last buck.