trphyhntr

Rossislider is a liar and coward

he's apparently starting a rumor that i poached a deer in the other thread about leftover tags i will not stand for this. he PM'd me this 

"You killed a buck the night before the opener in 3A3C. Might not have gotten caught, but many know what you did."

then immediately follows it up with this since he knows hes a liar and a coward.

'I am going to remove that comment, not because it isn't true, but because I regret stooping to your level of attacks.'

my level attacks? when did i ever make up a story about anyone being a poacher.

this is absolutely a flat out lie and i will not be slandered that way. 

It’s early for eating popcorn but this should get real good real quick…

• Like 1

I do regret allowing my temper to get the better of me and publicly saying what I said. I should be better than that. Hence my reason for taking the discussion to a private forum rather than public. That is why I removed the comment. I do sincerely apologize for saying it publicly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rossislider said:

I do regret my allowing my temper to get the better of me and publicly saying what I said. I should be better than that. Hence my reason for taking the discussion to a private forum rather than public. That is why I removed the comment. I do sincerely apologize for saying it publicly.

Double down on your lies instead of apologizing, figures. You low life. 

For anyone wondering, I killed a small buck on like the 4th day of the hunt. Ross is an absolute liar and a coward who won’t admit when’s called out on his lies 

Ross is a school yard rumor starting person. maybe he has me confused with someone else, if he does he should figure that out then elaborately apologize to me 

You think I went out of my way to shoot this little buck out of season. Ross come in here and say you lied so we don’t have to take it further  

5712DA64-C42A-4C57-B111-60823E8DFF37.jpeg

23 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

he's apparently starting a rumor that i poached a deer in the other thread about leftover tags i will not stand for this. he PM'd me this 

"You killed a buck the night before the opener in 3A3C. Might not have gotten caught, but many know what you did."

then immediately follows it up with this since he knows hes a liar and a coward.

'I am going to remove that comment, not because it isn't true, but because I regret stooping to your level of attacks.'

my level attacks? when did i ever make up a story about anyone being a poacher.

this is absolutely a flat out lie and i will not be slandered that way. 

Bruh and it on the World Wide Web. That could be dentrimemtal to your future.

In  his own words..if so many people know what you did they are all guilty for not jamming you already. False reporting should be a hefty offense and poaching should be a hefty offense amd loss of access to the woods

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think he just assumes everyone poaches since he has to hire koury guide service for every tag he gets. And one of KGS guides was my school mate who saw me on like day 3 of this hunt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Bruh and it on the World Wide Web. That could be dentrimemtal to your future.

In  his own words..if so many people know what you did they are all guilty for not jamming you already. False reporting should be a hefty offense and poaching should be a hefty offense amd loss of access to the woods

Yeah I see he has a “like” from someone on his post so some people must already believe this(it’s redhammer which is more of a negative if he likes your post) but still. this is not done. He screwed up and he needs to come in here and admit he’s a liar