trphyhntr

Rossislider is a liar and coward

3 minutes ago, redhammer911 said:

You get to wound up I was just liking he apologized guess you can continue to beat the dead horse.

Not sure how you want to run your mouth on me; without knowing me at all.

You’re probably a swell dude. But Yea I am wound up, it’s a pretty big insult to me. 

• Like 1

I'm trying to follow along, but i got a little lost.  Let me know if I got this right. 

A guy you went to high school with during one of rossislider's many guided mountain hunts mentioned to rossislider that you killed that baby buck the day before season?  

15 minutes ago, idgaf said:

I'm trying to follow along, but i got a little lost.  Let me know if I got this right. 

A guy you went to high school with during one of rossislider's many guided mountain hunts mentioned to rossislider that you killed that baby buck the day before season?  

And it’s still bigger than your strip buck and that last spike you killed. Are you being serious or you trying to be funny?  

there were witnesses that could vouch that I was out there during the season was my point

I guess I muddied the waters since I couldn’t even think straight after reading his BS. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

And this hunt was 9ish years ago? Did I get that right?

I think 2013 is when I had a tag. 

And the most embarrassing thing is I shot that dink and then I got this guy saying I poached it of all things. That’s why i gotta think he has me confused with someone else cuz why would I shoot that thing out of season jfc.

The evening before the hunt we glassed a big one from camp. Opening morning I missed him like 10 times. Think I’m making this stuff up off the cuff? I just wanted to clear the air on all this for anyone that read his comment and thought for a second I would do such a thing.

53 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

And it’s still bigger than your strip buck and that last spike you killed. Are you being serious or you trying to be funny?  

there were witnesses that could vouch that I was out there during the season was my point

I guess I muddied the waters since I couldn’t even think straight after reading his BS. 

I'm being serious.  Just trying to follow along. I understand you were/are pissed and if it were me, I  would be at rossisliders office right now so we could discuss in person, if i valued his opinion.  

For the record My failures are epic and I wear them with pride.  The spike coues was spot and stalk with my recurve and in between I did managed an 8 year old 30" desert flats muley. 

The truth is obvious if he  spouted more than what he heard over a tailgate.  

• Like 2

I have no idea if the info is true or false, but I've always known Rossislider to be a stand up great guy!!!!  If it was a mistake, that's unfortunate.  If not, then I'm good with the public announcement.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You think I went out of my way to shoot this little buck out of season. Ross come in here and say you lied so we don’t have to take it further  

5712DA64-C42A-4C57-B111-60823E8DFF37.jpeg

No buck is poach worthy in my opinion, but bruh, that's a nice buck.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I think 2013 is when I had a tag. 

And the most embarrassing thing is I shot that dink and then I got this guy saying I poached it of all things. That’s why i gotta think he has me confused with someone else cuz why would I shoot that thing out of season jfc.

The evening before the hunt we glassed a big one from camp. Opening morning I missed him like 10 times. Think I’m making this stuff up off the cuff? I just wanted to clear the air on all this for anyone that read his comment and thought for a second I would do such a thing.

I am very familiar with this hunt and had it in 2016. Very high quality opportunities,  this makes no sense. And why bring it up now? He must have you confused with someone else that recently chit in his cereal .

Several years ago I was chastised on this forum for using the term dink to describe a buck I harvested. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Edge said:

No buck is poach worthy in my opinion, but bruh, that's a nice buck.

image.png.fd6ec2f4e505158e953fdd1d7956cd65.png

Yeah, that dink buck reminds me of that homely gal I dated in high school. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I am very familiar with this hunt and had it in 2016. Very high quality opportunities,  this makes no sense. And why bring it up now? He must have you confused with someone else that recently chit in his cereal .

He wanted to make up some bs about me cuz he was pissed off in that dudes leftover tag thread 

1 hour ago, Big Browns said:

I have no idea if the info is true or false, but I've always known Rossislider to be a stand up great guy!!!!  If it was a mistake, that's unfortunate.  If not, then I'm good with the public announcement.

Then you need to have your head examined. Probably others like you who simply will believe him cuz they don’t like me. After reading posts like this, I couldn’t be more disgusted. Drag my name through the mud as a poacher with a made up story. Go ahead and believe that rotten SOB cuz he’s a “great guy” yeah he’s also liar. Why tf would I bring attention to this with if I wasn’t telling the truth smfh.