trphyhntr

Rossislider is a liar and coward

23 minutes ago, JSR said:

I believe the accuser (ROSSISLIDER) bares the the burden of proof before making an accusation. 

Thats what I meant.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I have no clue about anything that happened during the hunt.  No one has proven anything.  On either side.  It is one person's word against another's at this point.

What I know of rossislider is he is not a liar or a coward.  If he made a mistake, that is his to correct and an apology is needed.  If he believes what he wrote, that is another.  If there is any proof like an actual eyewitness account, jury or not, that is evidence enough to me.  None have come forth.

Maybe this should have been hashed out in PMs, or in the original post.  

Yeah he is a liar, that’s where you’re wrong. This story he made up never happened. He originally posted in the forum not in PMs. 

I know there will always be guys like you that side with these types over me cuz you like him but that’s absolute bullshit. And yeah there were 2 eye witnesses my own father and bc777 were both with me. but I doubt you’ll trust those accounts  if you are even willing for a second to believe Ross. 

what proof do I need to come up with are you kidding me. Disgusting 

this is why I’m so pissed in one swoop this lying piece of shoot has soiled my name as a poacher.

he wanted to cancel me 

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Yeah he is a liar man. This story he made up never happened. He originally posted in the forum not in PMs. 

I know there will always be guys like you that side with these types over me cuz you like him but that’s absolute bullshit. 

what proof do I need to come up with are you kidding me. Disgusting 

Easy.   I am not siding with ANYONE on the poaching.  There is no proof either way, so why would I side with anyone in this case.  Other cases, with known people, I lean more towards the probable.  But I know of no other accusations against you, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I also stated that if rossislider was incorrect, an apology is 100% in order.  I just don't see why anyone would start a rumor without a bit of evidence or having heard it from someone else. 

I actually only met rossislider once, when I gave his kid some free camo.  I have never met you, so I have no skin in this game.  Just stating what I have experienced with him.

If it never happened, you have every right to be pissed.  But, you have to realize....pretty much every poacher has vehemently denied being guilty until proof was given.  But on the other hand, every innocent person also denies any wrongdoing.  

• Like 1

@lancetkenyon I have 2 Witnesses  there that day. me and my dad know excactly what happened on that hunt. I shot that little buck on the the 3-4th day by black canyon lake, about 9am off of my dads back, dropped it off at millers in San tan, i remember that because a lady driving a Mercedes’ gave me the finger when she saw I had deer in the trailer (with all the clothes on, obviously didn’t kill it 4 days earlier on an October hunt in AZ) then went to Kaiab. The evening before the hunt I was on the roof of my dads trailer glassing the buck that I wanted. Went in the next morning and missed him about 10 Times. 

you really getting a vibe that I’m making that up???

reading posts like yours really makes realize how severe this is though. Since many won’t ever believe me even though this is an absolute fabrication with no proof 

9 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Easy.   I am not siding with ANYONE on the poaching.  There is no proof either way, so why would I side with anyone in this case.  Other cases, with known people, I lean more towards the probable.  But I know of no other accusations against you, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I also stated that if rossislider was incorrect, an apology is 100% in order.  I just don't see why anyone would start a rumor without a bit of evidence or having heard it from someone else. 

I actually only met rossislider once, when I gave his kid some free camo.  I have never met you, so I have no skin in this game.  Just stating what I have experienced with him.

If it never happened, you have every right to be pissed.  But, you have to realize....pretty much every poacher has vehemently denied being guilty until proof was given.  But on the other hand, every innocent person also denies any wrongdoing.  

Sad. I shouldn’t have to deny anything there is no proof except one guy on the internet making up a story. Get real 

• Like 1

I'd be pissed too trophyhunter and I don't know either of you. A hit and run of this scope and folks making you somehow prove innocence? 

Isn't that the epitome of what the libs are doing with the entire cancel culture raging across the country that all on this site would disagree with?  It is indeed sad. 

I know how I'd act if someone did this to me. I'd be lividly pissed. Basically this label isn't just a poacher, this implies being a thief, liar, and cheat.

You can't sling words around like that in this scope.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

I'd be pissed too trophyhunter and I don't know either of you. A hit and run of this scope and folks making you somehow prove innocence? 

Isn't that the epitome of what the libs are doing with the entire cancel culture raging across the country that all on this site would disagree with?  It is indeed sad. 

I know how I'd act if someone did this to me. I'd be lividly pissed. 

You can't sling words around like that in this scope.

Yes that’s exactly what it is. A soy boys attempt at cancelling me.   

If this did happen, why didn't he or someone else turn you in?  Maybe because it didn't happen.  Guess you were hunting in one of there honey holes and they got pissed off.  

I would be pissed of too about his comments.  

51 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

@lancetkenyon I have 2 Witnesses  there that day. me and my dad know excactly what happened on that hunt. I shot that little buck on the the 3-4th day by black canyon lake, about 9am off of my dads back, dropped it off at millers in San tan, i remember that because a lady driving a Mercedes’ gave me the finger when she saw I had deer in the trailer (with all the clothes on, obviously didn’t kill it 4 days earlier on an October hunt in AZ) then went to Kaiab. The evening before the hunt I was on the roof of my dads trailer glassing the buck that I wanted. Went in the next morning and missed him about 10 Times. 

you really getting a vibe that I’m making that up???

reading posts like yours really makes realize how severe this is though. Since many won’t ever believe me even though this is an absolute fabrication with no proof 

48 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Sad. I shouldn’t have to deny anything there is no proof except one guy on the internet making up a story. Get real 

I am not getting any vibe about you on this topic.  I already said that.  Not saying you have to prove your innocence either.  

If I was accused of something I did not do, I would be pissed too.  Do you have history with rossislider?  Did you ask him what "proof" he had?

a grown female person.  That was a toughie... do I qualify  to be on the Supreme Court?