trphyhntr

Rossislider is a liar and coward

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

See, getting to the bottom of this has already brought us closer together..

If it’s driving around with a spotlight and a 30 rack of pounders I already know that trick.  If it’s better then that I’m all ears. 

39 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Am I the only one that wants to know what the “troubling and unethical” assistance was?!?  Might need to add that to my bag of tricks and I don’t even know what it is!!!  

That was a weak attempt by him to some how move the goal posts. since his lie that i poached wasn’t sticking. he couldn’t just admit to the lie so leaves that. Who knows what I was talking about 9 years ago. I’ve said plenty of crazy shoot on this board in 9 years.  

• Like 2

Wish2hunt,

I think i may have had a beef with you too.  I am sorry.  

oz31p, not ready yet.  Still early on the miller lite 12 pack.  

Can't do it he is a tard.  

Rather go to church.  (Maybe not true)  No, that is true.  

Always next year.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Wish2hunt,

I think i may have had a beef with you too.  I am sorry.  

oz31p, not ready yet.  Still early on the miller lite 12 pack.  

Can't do it he is a tard.  

Rather go to church.  (Maybe not true)  No, that is true.  

Always next year.  

Yes we did. And I accept your apology. 

• Like 3

NorthAZacher visited my profile, must want to see my antelope herd. Feeling nice wondering if he had a question about antelope hunting, but his mailbox is full.  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

If it’s driving around with a spotlight and a 30 rack of pounders I already know that trick.  If it’s better then that I’m all ears. 

You sure your not from Utah?  Driving drunk illegal,(even on dirt roads) spotlighting in AZ legal.  

53 minutes ago, az300wby said:

GreyGhost85 i apologize for my beef with you a few years ago.  I think your bull is a little bigger than my bull, but i have drawn 3 antelope tags in AZ in 27 years.  (3 in NM)  

See, rossislider its not that difficult to apologize.  

GreyGhost85, you seem like a good dude.  Chit i need to stop drinking.  (Maybe not True)  

Still on the fence with this guy (oz31p) Not sure i am ready to apologize yet.  Maybe next year. 

If we had beef i do not remember nor do i care at this point but i am sure my bull is bigger than yours!. Hahaha. You drawing 3 az antelope tags when i can’t draw one though? Might have to rekindle the beef! But, let’s keep it on topic. Rossi, apologize, present evidence or resign. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I will not be satisfied until a correct apology is made or evidence is presented. If Trphy can be accused we all can. G&F also monitors this forum. Clear his name or clear your account. Unethical does not equal illegal. Anyone that has hunted a lot and killed a lot has done something others would probably think was "unethical” but is also 100% legal. Rossi, i’ve been on this forum for a good 20 years and have seen a lot of members progress over the years and it’s fun for me to see. You were a very humble guy trying to learn how to become a good hunter and how to turn your son into a good hunter. Your family drew a pile of good tags in a short period and you PAID an outfitter to find you some good (not great) animals and i’ve witnessed the shift in your humility and honesty. You used to be a guy that asked for help and advice and turned into a guy that looks down his nose at someone who asks for help and advice. I am not perfect and have had beef with a lot of people on this forum but I have never and would never make an accusation of someone being a poacher without having a book of evidence to back it up. Keep paying for mediocre animals and keep throwing stones at people for making honest posts and trying to keep a dying forum alive. I will go out on a limb and guess that we’ve probably seen your last post. I would have been disappointed in that fact a few days ago but not now. 

This right here 👆Great post Greyghost 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, az300wby said:

NorthAZacher visited my profile, must want to see my antelope herd. Feeling nice wondering if he had a question about antelope hunting, but his mailbox is full.  

Just looking at your profile picture with all that blue sky and tines.  No questions on antelope hunting.  Have taken care of business with my tags. 

12 minutes ago, northAZarcher said:

Just looking at your profile picture with all that blue sky and tines.  No questions on antelope hunting.  Have taken care of business with my tags. 

Sounds good.  Looks as big as the pic if you are wondering.  Thought is was a cool picture.  Your bucks look nice against the white wall and looking up.  

59 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Sounds good.  Looks as big as the pic if you are wondering.  Thought is was a cool picture.  Your bucks look nice against the white wall and looking up.  

One is mine (left) and the other is my son's.   Mine was the first kill with a bow.  My son was only like 11-12 when he took his.  I gave him my 2nd tag. Couldn't get him to hold out for a bigger buck.  But we had a blast and something I will never forget! My 3rd buck isn't pictured.