Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Patagonia full?

Anybody been? Is the right side of the beach fishable or up to the bottom of the steps? Thinking of chasing flattys this weekend. Been waaay to long.

It's looking semi official at this point. Taking the brats out for flatheads tomorrow nite

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Did you guys do any good? 

Didn't make it. Wife sprung on me she had to work this morning... Maybe next weekend now.

• Like 1

Heard the flattys are biting. Everybody has off Saturday evening so I'm gonna take the whole gang. Hopefully my little girl will lay hands on her first flathead. All she's ever seen are trout so I'm pretty stoked.

• Like 1

My daughter got me one of those usb charged bionic bluegill that swims around constantly. I'm gonna smear bluegill all over it and give it a whirl.  

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

First we went in a while. Kind of a cluster fudge but they were biting.  Only got two small ones though.  Hoping to make a couple more trips soon and hit up some other spots. 

• Like 1

garlic bang

5 hours ago, n2horns said:

garlic bang

I used to sprinkle garlic powder on my bluegills. Can't say for sure if it worked.  Putting some in my worms to catch trout I think helped.