Ya the Holoson seems popular on reviews. I do get a discount on Vortex so leaning that way but would rather buy ounce. Like anything now they are probably all made in the same factory.

Trijicon and holosun have been the most reliable so far and have the same foot print. Sig and vortex were having  alot of problems with there micro red dots.

1 hour ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Ya the Holoson seems popular on reviews. I do get a discount on Vortex so leaning that way but would rather buy ounce. Like anything now they are probably all made in the same factory.

You’ll buy just once with vortex but may use their warranty multiple times. 

• Like 1

Of all the ones I own, I think the vortex is the worst.  Buttons are hard to push.  Vortex is on a rifle, believe it's called the Sparc ii.

And do not buy the sig Romeo, your finger will end up scratching the lenses because the button is so close. I have the holoson and been happy with it so far, no issues. 

Holoson it is then thanks for the input. Just a note I have a Burris fast fire and its been fine for me on an AR platform

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Holoson it is then thanks for the input. Just a note I have a Burris fast fire and its been fine for me on an AR platform

I picked up the fast fire as well, just need to get it mounted on my Benelli Shotgun. Good to know it’s been working good. 

Check out the Riton made here. For a $100 it's impressive. I've got Holosun, Burris, Vortex, and Sig. The Riton seems to outperform the others but don't know about longevity.