JLG

Seasonal job, Payson Az.

Anybody in the Coues community, a retired butcher or have past game processing experience looking to make some Christmas money? Have a friend with a processing shop in Payson and he runs a seasonal business from late September thru about the day before or a few days after Christmas. Shop runs 5 days a week Monday thru Friday weekends off. Usually get 4 days off for Thanksgiving. If anyone is interested let me know and I can forward you to my friend.

Fall up here is amazing after being bludgeoned by the heat in the lower elevations. Can't tell you how enjoyable it is to be in long-sleeves and sweatshirts. Favorite time of the year for sure. 

Take Care JLG. 

Bear in mind if you don't live in Payson and this appeals to you. If you have a trailer or can borrow a trailer there are plenty of RV parks up here to put one in for the season. 

Hi Oz31p sent you a PM. They have been in business about 15 years. Well run and tidy shop.

18 minutes ago, JLG said:

Hi Oz31p sent you a PM. They have been in business about 15 years. Well run and tidy shop.

why not post the name?  Very limited on how much they take in each year?  

HuntHarder, second question is an odd question...out of the blue...? What's your thought process behind a question like that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JLG said:

HuntHarder, second question is an odd question...out of the blue...? What's your thought process behind a question like that?

Both seem like fair questions honestly. 

1 hour ago, JLG said:

Why is it odd?  Curious why you would not name a processor for everyone to consider.  Lots of us hunt in or near Payson and could always use another option for meat processing.  Not sure how you took my second question...  Let me try and rephrase it so it is not an odd question.  Do they want more business, or are they trying to stay with their same workload?  I know last time I sent a guy to a processor in Payson, he was already full and could not take any more game.  Small operation with a small capacity and not really looking to advertise.  Hopefully that helps you understand my thought process.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

why not post the name?  Very limited on how much they take in each year?  

11 hours ago, JLG said:

Seem like fair questions. Why advertise that there's a job opening and not name the place?

• Like 1

Business isn't mine. Can say it's one of the 3 Nitteman listed. So legal and licensed. If anyone is interested I can get them in touch with the owner.. 

4 hours ago, JLG said:

Business isn't mine. Can say it's one of the 3 Nitteman listed. So legal and licensed. If anyone is interested I can get them in touch with the owner.. 

well, they've been posting the ad all over Facebook so you might as well just say it.

Not mine...and what's the fun in that...life without a bit of mystery...

Might as well bump this to get a 1000 reads. It's a pretty nice way to make Christmas money and buy a couple new toys that go bang in the fall.

Clean, well run shop, owner knows what he is doing. Word of mouth keeps the shop full, year, after year...turnaround time on meat is under 3 weeks..as a rule...