AZBIG10

AZ Bucket List (input needed)

We are looking at Palmer soldotna sterling. I do like the part of anchorage that backs up to flat top. Potters something or other. Most likely get back in the construction biz.

I spent 10 summers in Ak. Our home base was Kenai. My dad figured there was always someplace with good fishing within an hour drive of Kenai. 

Drive an atv out to Desert Bar in Parker

Spend the night at the Crown King Bar.

• Like 1

Spring training games are pretty cool for something different. 

Trout fishing at Big Lake is one of my favorites.

Catching a Rodney Carrington show when he’s in the area is always fun! 

For a good meal try The Sicilian Butcher in Chandler.  For a hike, the Highline Trail-  some great views from there below the rim.  As far as Pete's Place, I've always questioned the logic of having a giant cow as your draw to come inside to see "girls". ???  Good luck with the search and move. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bigbuckfever said:

For a good meal try The Sicilian Butcher in Chandler.  For a hike, the Highline Trail-  some great views from there below the rim.  As far as Pete's Place, I've always questioned the logic of having a giant cow as your draw to come inside to see "girls". ???  Good luck with the search and move. 

Another vote for the Sicilian Butcher. Been to the Glendale location. Best porkchop I ever had, but the ol lady ate there a week ago and said it was no longer on the menu.