willd

Anybody have a Cabela's safe stolen?

Thats not suspicious at all ! Why aren't they saying whats in it...? Criminals are so dumb!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, campmeat said:

Thats not suspicious at all ! Why aren't they saying whats in it...? Criminals are so dumb!

If only they actually put their phone number in the ad! 

46 minutes ago, willd said:

Came across this sketchy ad on CL...anybody have a Cabela's safe stolen? 

image.thumb.png.2111cee8a894d620255be4483ed8ba4b.png

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/spo/7568236997.html

Anybody got a demo saw I can borrow?  I just got a smokin' deal! Hotter than a $2 pistol! 

Kidding aside thanks for broadcasting this. Local PD should go buy it.

Nobody would sell this along with their stuff inside for that price (even if they'removing). Especially since changing the lock is under warranty for free and so easy to do according to the CL add.

Wow

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Sounds like an “over achieving” member who can’t convince people of scams has made another profile. 

Who are you thinking of? 

4 hours ago, willd said:

If only they actually put their phone number in the ad! 

There is number on the ad..  sure looks like someone tried to get ahold of the bolt mechanism after the digital lock was removed……….

Just alot wrong with that Liberty like all safe makers has a serial # on the top corner of the safe.If it's yours they can run the # and then they will open it for you .It's a 200 dollar charge.I was told this from the guys at the safe Co off the 202 when I bought my last one.Change your batteries once a year to prevent a lockout.No need to destroy the lock they will send a tech to open it.

11 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Just alot wrong with that Liberty like all safe makers has a serial # on the top corner of the safe.If it's yours they can run the # and then they will open it for you .It's a 200 dollar charge.I was told this from the guys at the safe Co off the 202 when I bought my last one.Change your batteries once a year to prevent a lockout.No need to destroy the lock they will send a tech to open it.

Batteries are actually in the outer part, they can be changed after dying. I went through panic mode when mine went dead the first time....

• Like 1