Outdoor Writer

Will be in 36B this weekend

Thought I'd stop by to provide an update on my 36B hunt this coming weekend.

My son and I will be staying at the Universal RV park near Arivaca. We'll be in a Fleetwood Sequoia pop-up trailer that's sbout 26' when set up. I'm driving a red/burgundy 1998 4x4 Dodge Ram quadcab with the license plate TONY10.

We'lll be leaving Phoenix TG day at about 7 and should arrive at the RV park before noon to set up and maybe do a bit of scouting. We'll likely be roaming the Warsaw Canyon area.

So if anyone wants to visit, come on by, or if you see us on the road, beep and wave.

This is what the trailer looks like:

post-82-1227546381_thumb.jpg

Good to see you here. I should be getting to the east side of 36B sometime tomorrow afternoon to do a few days scouting before the hunt. Can't wait.

Take Care,

--Bill

Best of luck to ya Tony, can't wait to see the success pics ;) JIM>

I'll be down in "A" with a friend starting Thursday evening. We've camping & hunting N/E of Arivaca. Maybe we'll stop by!!

Good luck to you!!!

S.

:)

Give em heck Bill, and keep us posted. Terry Lambeth

Bill,

Maybe will see you wandering around if you get over to the west side of the unit.

I came down with pleurisy a few days ago. Doc attributed to a "weather change." So I'll probably be hanging out and glassing close to the truck wherever we go.

And to the rest of you guys (and gals) hunting somewhere for something this weekend, good luck!

My brother in law and I drive lifted 2008 4 door jeeps. One is yellow and one is red. WE have a house in Arivaca and we are leaving shortly. We will be there till Tuesday. If you see our jeeps, us, or whatever say hello.

Welcome back to the forum, Tony. You were missed.

Bill Quimby

Just passing thru on my way to 36B. ;)

This packing stinks, though. I forgot how much it takes to go hunting since it's been so long since I've drawn a permit.

Brent,

OK, I have 3 T-bones ready to BBQ the day you're there. Any idea which day?

Vegas,

Why didn't you tell me earlier that you have a house there? I would have stayed there with you. :rolleyes: Prolly see you somewhere.

Welcome back to the forum, Tony. You were missed.

Bill Quimby

Brent,

OK, I have 3 T-bones ready to BBQ the day you're there. Any idea which day?

I should be down in time for a Saturday afternoon glassing session 2:00p.m approx , and I can stay overnight through Sunday miday.