Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Slipperyer?? Slope

Just read a report that starting in April Discover card will be the first to use a new reporting code for merchants specifically tied to Guns and Ammo. Not a good move in my opinion, for sure the slope is getting more grease by the day. All other Card companies have plans to follow suit. No surprise the division of support and opposition falls along party lines. Supreme court needs to put a stop to this crap.

36 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Just read a report that starting in April Discover card will be the first to use a new reporting code for merchants specifically tied to Guns and Ammo. Not a good move in my opinion, for sure the slope is getting more grease by the day. All other Card companies have plans to follow suit. No surprise the division of support and opposition falls along party lines. Supreme court needs to put a stop to this crap.

Or vote with you wallet

the hard part is that not all merchants breakout to the fine detail of Guns/Ammo, they line out to being sporting good stores.  Now some specific stores may have that G/A code.  Just use cash or gift cards.  hard part is out of state internet purchases.

• Like 1

Agreed, use cash. You don't think the paper we fill out really doesn't report you. Comeon they know everything we do. Its they phone in your hand and this stupid thing we use to post. We have a hunting license, . And cancel any card that supports this. We are not sheep we are wolves, we need to start acting like it. We the people.

Years ago, Kelly McMillan of McMillan Stocks/Firearms, believe he did try to start a guns/ammo friendly bank.  I don't recall details, but think it was ahead of its time and with the various shootings, just didnt get up and go.

I have heard that a few Country singers and others that are pro America and our Country.  They are just getting going, but I would believe they will get some  G/A stores that will fall into their merchant program and support us card users to use them. https://oldglorybank.com/

BTW - there isnt any hiding from banks or govt.  As long as you use cards, cell phones, take cash out of ATMs etc... All the jan 6th" stuff, all records of card users in that general area ie. 0-300 mile range, all was picked up on the activity and reviewed., They know.  Not going conspiracy, but limiting grid usage, you need to not be dependent or as dependent on it.

A friend of mine has a gun business and said Venmo and PayPal are getting stupid with it as well. 

Totally agree with everyone, that's just been in my phone for a while and I needed to use it. 

Gun related business sector is getting hit from all directions, web site host wont allow sales of even gun parts. Most ecommerce company's don't allow transactions involving firearms, a lot of banks won't do business accounts that are gun related. And then we have the new companies who cater to gun businesses and of course they seize the opportunity to charge double for those services. Real pain in the neck navigating. I wish it was possible to avoid feeding these ignorant companies all together but its tough.

You saying Cabela’s and B.A.S.S. Pro will not have a credit card that will work at one of their stores???? Come on that is not good business and they will find a way around that. You guys are not think about the largest retailer not having pull with what company they use?