Sign in to follow this  
backcountry_brad

35A Gould’s

Curious if anyone else here has a tag? I’ll be scouting this weekend and leaving next Thursday for the hunt.

For previous tag holders, what was the hunting pressure like with the other tag holders? Obviously 35A is a big unit but I get the feeling most everyone will be within a couple miles of each other 

23 minutes ago, backcountry_brad said:

Curious if anyone else here has a tag? I’ll be scouting this weekend and leaving next Thursday for the hunt.

For previous tag holders, what was the hunting pressure like with the other tag holders? Obviously 35A is a big unit but I get the feeling most everyone will be within a couple miles of each other 

PM Nature Bob.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

And ask him what, who to hire? 

You aint ever killed nothin ,boy who you talkin bout.  I killed My Goulds by my self  no scouting and have helped several others. Get a life. You and your buddy from Casa Grande . Couple of Whiney losers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, naturebob said:

You aint ever killed nothin ,boy who you talkin bout.  I killed My Goulds by my self  no scouting and have helped several others. Get a life. You and your buddy from Casa Grande . Couple of Whiney losers.

So you are drinking

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, naturebob said:

The way you ran my daughter down I have no use for you. You piece of crap

• Like 1

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

I though you left?

• Like 1

He’s like herpes, just disappears for awhile , but never gone, always there. . 

Glad to see all are doing  well still the same Quality individuals participating  here.  If one needs help in 35 A Reach out to me . All I ever do is help people. more than just talk .............................BOB!

• Like 2

I have been on 2 hunts in 35A, the first had 5 tags and the second hunt 4 years later had 12 or 13 tags both hunts were over opening day and we didn't run into any of the other hunters on either hunt. I did participate on the surveys for both hunts that were a couple weeks before the hunts. It was pretty fun and every evening I would sit down and go over the survey data and discuss with some of the other hunters who had tags where they planned on hunting it was quite beneficial.

• Like 3

Turkeys are gobbling like crazy right now in 35! Great time to be out! good luck.

• Like 4