Crazymonkey

New scammer alert

4 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Mattvivlamore with the classic  email my friend  he has what your looking  for and just joined  30 min ago. Reported as a scammer. 

did he tried to sale you an SKS ?

12 minutes ago, maximus said:

did he tried to sale you an SKS ?

Didn't  reply.  Most if not all that just joined  and send a email  my friend  he has what  you need are scams  . Once you email  they can send viruses  and bad chit 

• Like 1

Nice to know I wasn't left out?

Yep! For one of my WTB.

Sure worked fast?

At this point though do we really need a post every time this happens? This has been their MO for a couple years now. Anybody that falls for it at this point kind of deserves to be scammed.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, desertmafia21 said:

Wish I screenshot that thread…bummer

lol, that lemon party wasn't anything to get excited about anyways.

29 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

You know  there mostly  old  and fat. Not the hot chick's dancing  in your head.😁

Like the topless deck on a cruise ship…not who you want to see. LoL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

At this point though do we really need a post every time this happens? This has been their MO for a couple years now. Anybody that falls for it at this point kind of deserves to be scammed.

Sure we do.  People get busy, and may fall for it.  Glad you're so acutely aware of scammers and everything is perfect in your life.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

This is the dumbest suggestion I’ve seen on this site in a while. Just because you’re a veteran of the site doesn’t mean there aren’t new people finding out about the site from somebody trusted every week. No innocent person “kind of deserves to be” punished, ever. Change your stupid mentality. 

• Like 2