Sign in to follow this  
Big or Bust

What's for dinner tonight?

And to think all  this over some weenie on a grill 🤔. Buttered,greased,or any other kind of sauce it's still  weniers in the mouth . Next time  I'll bring  in some balls . Meat balls that is . It will be weiner and balls.

20230812_075419.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, naturebob said:

Thats right Junior. Me and Elvis in Nashville  two years ago where my Son now lives. whats the problem. . I will be 67  2 weeks From today  . You will be Lucky to be alive at this age.  And I still get around Great. . Have a great week Richard. I only check in that often any more after 20 years of 4 times a day . Thanks to people like you and very little hunting information  on here anymore ,there's not much reason to be here. same people same dumb take following you , afraid of you. all the good ole boys and hunters have left. Even the Sponsors don't get on here. Don't take it to far with me . . It could be a big mistake No threat , just talking  , I know more Cops than You and more of the Mob than  you ever imagined. And I'm Not talking about these Cartel Dummies. . I got all ends covered against anybody since I was 16 years old. .........................BOB!

Clown...

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Clown...

Yep

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

^ that kinda looks like the $6.98 pizza I got from winco last night, wasn’t bad 

Bet this one tasted better.. grin....

UsCNnCP.jpeg

• Like 1