Sign in to follow this  
Big or Bust

What's for dinner tonight?

But what’s for dinner? Throwing a pizza in with a beer and probably have a whiskey later. Been one of those weeks…not even a homemade pizza at this point. 

Last time I derail this beautiful thread, but I’m guessing BOB! doesn’t realize nobody cares and doesn’t take him seriously. What an amazing life though, teaching the NBA how to play basketball, guiding everyone here to their trophies, befriending the mafia and begging for help on a Goulds hunt. Pretty impressive resume BOB! Get some seatbelts installed on that wagon bro, and buy a helmet. 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Allforelk said:

Last time I derail this beautiful thread, but I’m guessing BOB! doesn’t realize nobody cares and doesn’t take him seriously. What an amazing life though, teaching the NBA how to play basketball, guiding everyone here to their trophies, befriending the mafia and begging for help on a Goulds hunt. Pretty impressive resume BOB! Get some seatbelts installed on that wagon bro, and buy a helmet. 

You have no clue what your talking about . watch your back  door. . Youall  laugh except me . If Yo love trophy hunter so much go be his body gaurd , he might need it if he says or post one more thing about me. You think its funny here . Try  Me . I suggest all put it t rest .

5 hours ago, naturebob said:

Tour Daddy was a Clown ,what does that make You.  The word rymes with Steer.

Classy...

7 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Did you buy those brats or make them?

There from my California  pig I shot over father's  day last year . I took it to gilbert  butchery  for processing.  

25 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

ZajNwiZ.jpg

By the way, this was money if you're living out of a tent. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Trigger fish Ceviche 

63A23E5B-FF4C-47AC-86F4-F7E97F4DB559.jpeg

Looks delicious! Thankfully you guys had access to a weed eater for the vegetable cuts. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

By the way, this was money if you're living out of a tent. 

I remember liking that one about 30 yrs ago...if it's the same brand I remember. The primary mountain house competitor at the time. Wonder if it's still the same recipe. LoL