My son just opened his own Diesel repair business, at this time it will be repairs at your house, he is still figuring out lift. But he does have access. Doing it this way is saving customers lots of money.

Anyway he has the very expensive snap on code scanner, he is welcome. He went to Wiotech, worked for Cat, Rumol, and 2 very admiral shops. Also does suppensions, like Carli, awesome turbo guy. 

The name of his company is Copper State Diesel and Performance 

If interested text me at 928 978 5096 or respond here. Thanks for reading

• Like 12

He's in the north 101 and union hills, but he will travel, has been doing jobs up here.

His number is 9289786008  my number is the 5096. If we don't answer leave text

That's awesome! Congratulations for hanging his own shingle.

If he gets into a shop the County will go after him for property tax on his equipment! I had a friend that ran his business from his home and the county never contacted him. I think they track it through Commercial Property records, leases. They don't just tax the Real Estate, but every bit of business property they can!

• Like 1

Thanks for all of your support, thankyou to the guys who called and met Hunter. Hopefully everyone was happy. Anyone else who need repairs or diagnosis to your door let us know. Thanks again guys great community here.

• Like 1

Another shout out for anyone looking for good diesel mechanic to your door. He's doing great but still getting started. Can diagnose and great at electric systems, turbos, suspensions, fluids you name it. Thanks for all the interest. Great group of peeps right here.

• Like 1

Hey I live down in Sierra Vista, I need some ac work done on my dodge 08 diesel. Would he be able to handle the task 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, az2ak said:

Hey I live down in Sierra Vista, I need some ac work done on my dodge 08 diesel. Would he be able to handle the task 

A 3 1/2 hour drive for him may be too much. Catfish Kev is close to you and probably can recommend someone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, az2ak said:

You need to change to the bear picture!

He is doing well,  jobs are picking up. He is learning fast , like take deposits because people flake out and your stuck. Never knew diesels take so much oil. Ill keep my gaser. Anyway anyone in need give him a call or text. Hunter 928-978 - 6008.

Thank you to all of you who have replied. God bless our Veterans 

• Like 1