Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

7 minutes ago, Rudebob said:

People here are funny:  

The constantly complain about how incompetent the Game & Fish is (or at least their draw system), but they have complete and total faith in their ability to precisely execute the drawing process with the same exact precision they have done in the past, and then form all these baseless conclusions based on that confidence.  

Nobody has a tag yet.  This season is a just a hack-the correct presumption that if you have been charged for a tag you will receive one.  The G&F has not asserted anything and has the prerogative to handle the draw and timing of it anyway they want to until you have been officially notified as either having been “drawn” or “not drawn”.

Honestly, if I worked at the G&F and had any say in the process I would drag it out the way the appear to be doing right now.  Sitting around reading all the whining and theorizing on these website threads would be the most entertaining week of my work year. 

Wouldn’t that theory be throw out based on the…we can’t charge you ahead of time for goods or services not yet rendered? In other words, they cant charge your card unless you have been awarded a tag (the good/service.) That’s their reasoning for not being able to charge you before the draw happens. 

Triple Ditto.  Multiple people (4) with 2 bonus points at a minimum each - and 1st and 2nd choice hunts some of the highest draw odds hunts in the state.

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

Dude we were wrong about the elk draw. I think you’re wrong about the deer draw. The reality is, It’s not done just like the elk draw wasn’t done. 

Wouldn’t we have seen another rush of charges by now? With the elk draw there were 2 waves on the same day then it was just charges trickling in later, no? The longer they go without running cards the more likely they are to get rejected cards, not that they care, but that was the idea behind running them as close as possible to the update deadline. Or so I thought. 

Just now, codyhuntsaz said:

Wouldn’t we have seen another rush of charges by now? With the elk draw there were 2 waves on the same day then it was just charges trickling in later, no? The longer they go without running cards the more likely they are to get rejected cards, not that they care, but that was the idea behind running them as close as possible to the update deadline. Or so I thought. 

You're assuming that if a problem happened, they could fix the issue fast enough for that to take place.

1 minute ago, ForkHorn said:

You're assuming that if a problem happened, they could fix the issue fast enough for that to take place.

That’s my point, I don’t think a problem happened this draw cycle. 

15 minutes ago, Rudebob said:

People here are funny:  

The constantly complain about how incompetent the Game & Fish is (or at least their draw system), but they have complete and total faith in their ability to precisely execute the drawing process with the same exact precision they have done in the past, and then form all these baseless conclusions based on that confidence.  

Nobody has a tag yet.  This season is a just a hack-the correct presumption that if you have been charged for a tag you will receive one.  The G&F has not asserted anything and has the prerogative to handle the draw and timing of it anyway they want to until you have been officially notified as either having been “drawn” or “not drawn”.

Honestly, if I worked at the G&F and had any say in the process I would drag it out the way the appear to be doing right now.  Sitting around reading all the whining and theorizing on these website threads would be the most entertaining week of my work year. 

Wait…so as long as they meet the published date (late July if I remember correctly) that tags will be mailed there’s no problem? Inconceivable! LoL

4 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

There hasn’t been a single ram charge posted and hardly anyone knows a soul who drew a deer tag. It’s not over. 

• Like 5

I think a problem happened, and they just haven't fixed it yet.  Too many anomalies.  

No such thing as coincidences.  IE - it must be a coincidence that the 1% or people that don't get drawn on some of these hunts are all on the same thread

• Like 2

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

There hasn’t been a single ram charge posted and hardly anyone knows a soul who drew a deer tag. It’s not over. 

I have seen 2 sheep tags posted, not here but I’ve seen screen shots. 

1 minute ago, codyhuntsaz said:

I've heard this but noone can provide said screenshot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

on other forums? I have been looking and haven't seen anything for sheep.

3 minutes ago, ForkHorn said:

I think a problem happened, and they just haven't fixed it yet.  Too many anomalies.  

No such thing as coincidences.  IE - it must be a coincidence that the 1% or people that don't get drawn on some of these hunts are all on the same thread

In your opinion how do they charge cards? I assume they do the entire draw, have 10,000 cards to charge, submit all those charges at once. In your assumption they “hit charge” and part way through the charges there is an issue and only 3000 of the charges go through as they should? At that point there is an “issue” that keeps the remaining cards from being charged?