Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

6 hours ago, creed said:

No tags in the draw. Quotas on archery deer. Hunting is going to be a lot different than it used to be.

don't forget all the youtube, facebook, instagram( all the guys bragging there) and all the podcast that bring all the outfitters on and advertise there, it's going to get worse, more and more people put it in, i don't believe i got drawn but also did not get drawn for elk either is getting frustrating.

hopefully the archery doesn't go to full draw.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I can’t see how anyone could possibly come to the conclusion that all the tags have been handed out already and the draw is over. 

I can’t believe there are so many that haven’t seen this shoot coming!!

1 minute ago, Sky Island junkie said:

If you did a poll before the draw and asked az hunters if they thought the draw would go smooth, you’d get less than 5% saying it would I bet 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Here is some context… I went through this thread and the other thread I started for people to post that have successfully drawn deer tags… There are claims  that they themself or family members or friends have been drawn to a total of 39 successful applicants. I went through last year‘s thread, and there was a total of 59 people that claim to have been drawn, either themselves, friends, or family. Last year’s number reflects all the way through to when the portals were updated though. That gives us about 3 more days of stragglers to come in. I may have miscounted +\- 1 or 2 in either thread, but it’s close. That plus the influx of new applicants may account for this “screw up” by G$F? 

6 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

A buddy of mine called G&F today. The draw is not over and will run from yesterday to friday.  Hits will stop by Friday close of business and results posted by early next week.

This was a serious post correct?

I mean unless Curtis Reed is full of it or his buddy is seems like the answer right here.

Also, another member mentioned a reliable source stating the same thing.

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

I mean unless Curtis Reed is full of it or his buddy is seems like the answer right here.

Yes serious. No cap lol. Anyone one here can call G&F tomorrow and ask for themselves. 

Just now, CatfishKev said:

That’s the copy and paste answer they tell everyone that calls during the draw cycle, it gets people off the phone quickly and keeps their phone lines open. And it’s technically probably true, they will continue to charge cards through Friday for the rejected applications from Tuesday mornings initial batch

6 hours ago, bonecollector said:

So nobody’s kid was drawn for a jr tag, javalina tag? Nobody apply for Turkey tags? 

This right here is also why I don't think it's over.  They give out pig tags in AZ like medals to dudes competing in woman's sports.   Yet I've heard hardly any mention of it 

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

This right here is also why I don't think it's over.  They give out pig tags in AZ like medals to dudes competing in woman's sports.   Yet I've heard hardly any mention of it 

I’ve seen several youth deer tags, only 1 turkey tag though. 

Not to mention, wasn't it like 3 or more years ago when the draws were still going smooth.  

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

If you did a poll before the draw and asked az hunters if they thought the draw would go smooth, you’d get less than 5% saying it would I bet 

Dude believe me I’m no fan of that agency for many reasons that I won’t post on here, I’ve got about 40 friends/relatives that have steadily gotten fewer tags over the last 5-6 years. Last year that number was about half got deer tags. In the last couple days I’ve checked in with these people and that number is 6 including me and my nephew. All I’m saying is I wouldn’t be surprised one bit but yeah I hope you’re right that it’s not over but I. This day and age how can they F it up so badly? I don’t get it

Just now, Sky Island junkie said:

This day and age how can they F it up so badly? I don’t get it

Likely by cutting corners to save money. Nobody does.