Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

In the SxS market.

Putting feelers out there to see what's available. 

Looking for a 4 door, preferably complete with a trailer. A RZR or similar would be preferable, slightly sporty, but also more than capable on the coues and elk roads.

Casey, not exactly what you are looking for but I will be selling my 2019 Ranger 1000 in the next few weeks. Holler if interested....

Is this a college graduation gift? 🤣. Sounds like you’re explaining a Polaris general. I’d look for one of those. 

12 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Looking for a 4 door, preferably complete with a trailer. A RZR or similar would be preferable, slightly sporty, but also more than capable on the coues and elk roads.

Just wondering what your main purpose is for it, because you can’t really fit much In A rzr except a backpack and a tiny ice chest, might wanna look into a ranger or can am defender, can fit a whole elk in one with ice chest and backpacks easily 👍

I have a pioneer 1000 and absolutely love it. The general would be my other top suggestion for what you’re after. The pioneer isn’t nearly as fast as some of the others though, but quick enough for me

Get a RZR. More versatile. You can go fast when you want, rock crawl, or put around getting out to your hunting spot. 

I almost sold mine. Glad I didn't. Softer ride too. 

• Like 1

Just my opinion…. But the pioneer is WAY better than a rzr if versatility is what you’re looking for. Can go anywhere a rzr can go, just a little slower and maybe not quite as smooth. But for any kind of hauling, the bed of the pioneer is a HUGE difference. Plus, seats 5. I put a bed extender on mine, and with the back seats up it’s still holds more in the bed then a rzr style sxs

Pulled my back seats out. I can put my platform all the way across if I pull my cargo box out. A roof rack is on the way too for more storage. 

If I didn't have my RZR a kawasaki would be the way to go for me. 

Didn't see any pioneers try to follow us in sand hollow. 

tmp_0dbbe652-9182-4726-aff6-44224c70ed0e.thumb.jpeg.d640f989b30660f8f426cd00d5e3bdb4.jpegResized_20230331_163305.thumb.jpeg.563db1f88e9229362c05f24aa0593ee1.jpegScreenshot_20230402-135846_Chrome.thumb.jpg.69326d47ca61362b2e0cf138cac27c4e.jpgScreenshot_20230402-182453_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6cd25913b6dc11c18d9cab4592f292be.jpg

Having owned rangers, generals, and rzrs, I prefer hunting out of the rzr by FAR. Have had 4 quartered up bulls packed out and twice with three adults in the rig, it’s not an issue at all as far as space goes. 

IMG_1845.jpeg

IMG_4216.jpeg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EarlyBronco said:

Why would you buy a 4 seater and take the seats out lol??

Storage. And everyone always wants a ride. Too much liability. They go in and out easy enough if my kids ever wanted to go. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

make sure your Prius will be able to pull it

• Like 2
  • Haha 2