SilentButDeadly

GRONG! GRONG! GRONG!

I wasn't trying to act holier than thou by any means by my prior comments it just struck me as odd that not one person responded to the mountain pics.

I think everyone was just too lathered up to say anything ;) . Congrats again on a great trip in more ways than one. The picture of the doe is freakin cool, would have been awesome to watch that unfold. And score be dam on those bucks, but the bigger two look to tip 110 to me.

And I agree with Jim, Jim and you - a thumbhole is the only way to go ;)

Congrats on some great deer, glad you had a great experience above and beyond the deer.

Josh, you are right, that is an awesome "chunk" of great looking country. I hope I am fortunate enough to hunt down there someday. Oh, and by the way, congrats on a very outstanding buck :D

Oh, Jim that thumb-hole stock was the most comfortable gun I've ever held. It felt so natural. It's my dream gun for sure!

Awesome! Too many people tell me the thumbhole is just a novelty that will wear off..........nope! I have always liked em' and love the one I got, like you said, it feels comfortable and natural! Thanks and congrats again on your great experience! JIM>

Jim,

I noticed that Lazzeroni thumbhole stock on your new gun!

It's not a standard thumbhole stock. As you well know.

Jim

Josh,

That sounds like an awesome experience. Thanks for sharing the pics, I don't know if I'll ever be able to make it down to Mexico for deer, AZ is pretty amazing to me. Some of the mountains down there look as thick as NM.

Congratulations,

--Bill

Josh, after all and at the end...........you did not dissapointed us! You brougth what we were expecting and a little extra :) Congratulations to you and all the team and thanks for sharing your succes with us. You the man!

Ernesto C

Congrats on your hunt! Maybe next time Jim will bring more batteries for his binos. :P Jake

Congrats on your hunt! Maybe next time Jim will bring more batteries for his binos. :P Jake

SIDERACK,

After a couple of days I replaced those old worn out battery's I even got a new download installed in my 15's

My 10's seem to be workin good.

I'll show you those new 15's tommorrow! HA HA

Jim

GRONG??

what the heck is a grong?

some shady character from Sedona told me to check this site out,pretty cool

wish i could get in on one of them south of the border hunts...but i guess ya gotta KNOW somebody..lol

That and i have been in jail down yonder in my wild child days,don`t know if i could ever muster the courage to take a gun across the border..lol

NICE BUCKS BTW!!!

Awesome country too

What isa Grong?? come on..throw me a bone here

Do you know me??..sure ya do :rolleyes:

i gather bobcats in the valley of the verde

Need to watch out for that sedona character,he falls off bicycles a lot

Josh that is a couple of great looking bucks. I'm glad you had a great time and enjoyed your time.

Guess you figured out how to sign up.... finally! :P :lol: Hope you guys smoke a few Monsters mid-month!!! Glad you called the other day... Me and Jason are planning on you the end of the month! Jason says you are too chicken to brave the cold..... you better prove him wrong, Jake!!!! :lol: ;) :lol: :P

Later, Bud!

GRONG??

what the heck is a grong?

some shady character from Sedona told me to check this site out,pretty cool

wish i could get in on one of them south of the border hunts...but i guess ya gotta KNOW somebody..lol

That and i have been in jail down yonder in my wild child days,don`t know if i could ever muster the courage to take a gun across the border..lol

NICE BUCKS BTW!!!

Awesome country too

What isa Grong?? come on..throw me a bone here

Do you know me??..sure ya do :rolleyes:

i gather bobcats in the valley of the verde

Need to watch out for that sedona character,he falls off bicycles a lot

Well welcome welcome sir Don of the S.S. Trap-em-and-stack-em!! Ya you'll have to go to the "Whats in a name" thread from a year or two ago and read up on how all of us got our nicknames. I'm curious about yours as well... Is it a phallic reference or did you run cattle as a youngin'? From the sounds of things Gail says you and your bro really need to come to Mexico with us next time. I bet that'd be a blast! Sell some of those antlers on your fence and you'd have the money to go with us next time.... LMBO!!

And to everyone else, thanks for all the kind comments, Gail and I appreciate them all. Wish I was still down there dangit.