Glad to see ya on here Tony. Happy Holidays to you and all your family. :D

TJ

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well Tony.

--Bill

Brent,

Some background on the photo:

I was crouched down with my feet in the water and used a 20mm lens the morning after the snowfall. Location is about 75 yards down the road from the driveway into the resort I owned at the time north of Vallecito Lake near Durango, CO. The stream is the Vallecito River, which flows from the high-country into the lake.

The bridge going over the creek was only about 5' behind me. The mountains in the background are in the southern end of the Weminuche Wilderness Area. We had to endure that view every day from our kitchen window.

Thanks for sharing the great pic and Merry Christmas to you Tony and your family! JIM>

Brent,

Some background on the photo:

I was crouched down with my feet in the water and used a 20mm lens the morning after the snowfall. Location is about 75 yards down the road from the driveway into the resort I owned at the time north of Vallecito Lake near Durango, CO. The stream is the Vallecito River, which flows from the high-country into the lake.

The bridge going over the creek was only about 5' behind me. The mountains in the background are in the southern end of the Weminuche Wilderness Area. We had to endure that view every day from our kitchen window.

That terrain looked familiar. I have fished vallecito creek on occasion. Every once in a great while my wife and I get a cabin up at Vallecito Lake. Beautiful area fo sure!

Merry CHRISTmas Tony to you and yours.

Thanks for stopping in with your wishes

and please do so more in the coming new year.

Sincerely,

Mike

PS, I have spell check now so at least my post

will be a little less painful for you to read. :rolleyes: