WHT_MTNMAN

CURSE IS BROKEN

Way to go, Houston!!!! ;) :) Helluva buck!!! Hey, man.... what unit did you kill that bad boy????? :lol: :lol: :P

You are a stud! That story got my adrenaline pumping bad! I can't wait for January 1st! Way to go, that only inspires me all the more to get after these deer.

+1000...just what I needed a few days before the opener!!! Gr8 story!!!

Outstanding!! Thanks for writing that up and taking some nice photos! That's great to have it all work out like that. 4 years is some serious persistence!!

hey, isn't this the year you bought yourself and your boys CW.com shirts?? Hmmmmm.....just coincindence? :lol:

post-1-1230315898.jpg

Amanda

Hey Houston, that's awesome, I've been following your hunting stories for quite some time now and it's great to see you got your first archery coues, congrats.

Tyler

I am still in disbelief that my arrow didn't sail over his back like normal. Thanks for the good words.

I never did see who fired the shots. Tyler now I just need to kill em as big as you do.

Amanda THATS IT, the shirts are the good luck charm, I'll order some more before the January season. :)

I even thought about shooting it off my tripod with "THE CLAW" but couldn't get it to work. :) Cade/Jay you guys need to design

one for us bowhunters.

houston, very nice! was great to run into you during deer season a few months back hope all is well!

take care

tommy