Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

FOUND: Binoculars

I am new to the site and not sure where to post this, so here goes. My son found a pair of binoculars at Mile Post 119 and the 79 south of Florence. He felt (and I agreed ... boy was I proud of this little guy) that the right thing to do was post the find somewhere to see if anyone would claim these. If you lost them, email me at sjvcon@cox.net the brand and type, and give me a phone number. We will return them.

These are not mine, but I just wanted to say welcome to the site and to say THANKS for given hunters a good name. Thats Awesome that you and your son are trying to return valuable property to someone who I am sure is sick to death about losing their binos.

That is very impressive what your son is doing. I'm sure he got it from his Dad. I'm sure if it's a pair of Swaros or other high end glass, someone is very upset. My nephew lost my old pair of Simmons on his 1st deer hunt north of Globe. Come to think of it he lost my steady stix, too. I've got his Swaro 15's in my safe right now, though.

Hope you find the owner and kudos to your son.

I know they are not mine but i did lose a pair of nikon action 10x50 in unit 27. They were my spare binos for anyone that went hunting with me. Good luck finding the owners of them binos.

No, they aren't. Good luck finding those. I have the same ones and I love them. Great value for the money.