CJNAZ

Anybody use Dana Brothers in Mesa for diesel repair?

Got a P0087 error code on my 2015 RAM 2500 the other day. Fuel Rail/System Pressure Too Low. Truck runs OK just no jump when accelerating. Hoping it is the lift-pump and not the high pressure pump. Huge cost difference between the two. I've changed fuel filters religiously since new. Truck is parked until I find a good honest repair shop/person in the East Valley. I dread the idea of having to go to a dealership and hammered in costs, since dealership repair shops are their big cash-cow. 

Has anyone on here had any interactions with Dana Brothers in Mesa? I've talked with a neighbor who said they are honest and reliable but a bit costly. I know Bartling in QC has received some good mentions on here. I called them earlier and they are very busy and was told they are short-handed . 

Looking forward to hearing some feedback/suggestions.

I have not Dana but was at Bartling yesterday and as you said busy. I think 3-4 weeks out for most things.  Great guys though. John over at All Start electric was always square with me in the past but guessing busy too but might be worth a call.  

Good luck

Jeremy at down time deisel repair is honest and does very good work... not sure how busy he is right now though... he stays pretty busy as well.  If it is your lift pump, don't waste any time or money on another factory pump. Get the fast fuel pump of air dog. They work way better than the factory and will keep your high pressure pump alive.

Give Chris Rollins a call. He owns Rowdy Racks and I have been using him for well over 10years. While he is primarily a Ford guy I know that he also works on Dodges. Great guy and honest and I'm sure busy as well. I have also used A2Z Diesel. https://a2zdiesel.com/

image.png.5bd5416f6c6e7d25d17abf633c74ad50.png

Wildwoody son started a  go to you desiel repair if I remember correctly.  Dennis has always been a straight shooter here can't imagine the apple falls far from the tree.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Wildwoody son started a  go to you desiel repair if I remember correctly.  Dennis has always been a straight shooter here can't imagine the apple falls far from the tree.

Came here to say this. Don’t know him at all but the guys gotta get work somehow. Sometimes taking a chance will find a life long partnership.

13 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Came here to say this. Don’t know him at all but the guys gotta get work somehow. Sometimes taking a chance will find a life long partnership.

Remember when you were supposed to pick up my taxidermy in his dad's backyard?

Then you went into someone else's backyard? 

I'm glad you didn't get shot.

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Remember when you were supposed to pick up my taxidermy in his dad's backyard?

Then you went into someone else's backyard? 

I'm glad you didn't get shot.

I coulda been ya faq’er! Haha! Givin me the wrong address. At least his brother was cool as heck when I got to the right house.