Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

AR Lowers…. Stock up!

Junk in my experience with them.

I wish they still sold cheap ammo and free shipping though. I miss those days. 

• Like 1

It was an upper. The take down and pivot pins would line up, but it would not pivot. It would bind. I tried on several different lowers of various manufactures. I suppose I could have got a dud, but when I buy stuff you got one chance to be right. 

I like their store though. I go to Columbia for work from time to time and always try to stop in. Best gun store I've ever walked into. 

I had trouble with 2 out of three lowers pin holes not in correct location. but I corrected issues and they work fine.

Psa’s prices are crazy low on everything.   It’s a wonder I have any money at all. 

• Like 2

Sorry to derail, but has anyone shot or owned a PSA dagger?  Spelling might be off, but its their 9mm pistol similar to glock 19.  Looks like a ton if options and insanely cheap.  Thinking about buying some.  

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Sorry to derail, but has anyone shot or owned a PSA dagger?  Spelling might be off, but its their 9mm pistol similar to glock 19.  Looks like a ton if options and insanely cheap.  Thinking about buying some.  

I have not, but I have watched many good reviews. They are G19 gen 3 clones with interchangeable parts