Swivelhead

Lost Dogs - FOUND!

Friends of mine lost their dogs while camping on the north side of Escudilla in unit 1.  They are camped on the 275 road at Mud Springs.  Dogs bolted from camp 9:00 am today, Sunday the 13th.  Camp is still being manned by friends and the owners are currently searching for the dogs as I type this.  No luck yet.   

Ruby is a 5+ year old golden retriever and Laney is a 13 month old Aussie doodle.  Dogs have collars with owners phone number.  Contact me with any info 

Ruby  and Laney.jpg

• Like 1

I hope the dogs make it back to the owners soon. I lost a dog for half a day once and I was in panic mode. Its times like these that guys can really appreciate a GPS tracking collar.

The good news is the id collars should get them home when found. 

• Like 1

You should post this also in the lost and found section as it may get some additional attention.  

• Like 1

I had two black labs run off on me a couple of months ago when I went into my barn to pick up a bale of hay, came out and they were gone. I called the Sheriffs dept the next day and they said the humane society had called them and said the dogs showed up at some guys house so he loaded them up and took them to the HS. Good luck !!

• Like 1

I'm not sure if you know of anyone with one or could hire someone to but maybe get a drone out there to fly the area and see if they can spot them 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZ513 said:

I'm not sure if you know of anyone with one or could hire someone to but maybe get a drone out there to fly the area and see if they can spot them 

Owners had drone pilots fly the area yesterday.  Not looking good.

This may of been done already but both dogs should have good noses 

.. have you tried the scent thing with the owners scent on blankets and clothes or items like that ?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, HyNoon said:

This may of been done already but both dogs should have good noses 

.. have you tried the scent thing with the owners scent on blankets and clothes or items like that ?

Camp that the dogs bolted from remains and is occupied by others.

• Like 2