CouesWhitetail

Matthewp45 scores a big San Carlos buck!

Matthew, great job and Great buck. Wish I could have been there with you.

Dad

P.S. Thanks Amanda for the great pics.

HEY LOOK DIGITAL CAMERA!!! Wow those things work great! Congrats on a gorgeous buck! The face and hide on that deer are just as pretty as the rack too. Nice job!

:D :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS MATT, Hey I was thinking on you and I was wondering how you were doing on your hunt. Now I can see you did AWESOME!! I guess no more deer fever ha? Good Job Amanda, good job Matt, since you guys make and excellent team, you should come and help me out on my hunt. :) Are we going to be able to see the shot on film? Congrats again! Is a hard buck to score so I will guess....112.

Ernesto C

Yes, I got it all on film. The buck almost immediately goes behind a juniper tree and must have fallen there because I never saw him come out. What a moment that was to walk up on that downed buck!

Amanda

My guess is 107 1/2 . Congrats on a nice buck and what sounds like was a great hunt . Might he have a mule deer hiding in the family tree ? Cool deer either way .

Great job,

How did you like the Dude brothers for a guide? I would like to use them for my next year hunt on S.C . There is alot of bucks on S.C, so how many of them were over the 100 plus range? Which tage did you have if you dont mind saying?

Thank you Ken

The Dude brothers and Randy Hopkins are more like family to me. Its like hunting with a friend and having another set of great eyes. They know the country really well and you won't find better people. Thanks again for all the replies. My other friend Lee who was hunting with us killed a 109 7/8" buck yesterday.

Way to go Matt! I knew you would do good on that hunt. Like I said you missed that 102 type buck for a reason!

Thanks for all the kind words Matt!! It was a real privilege to be out there with you! You made a great shot in some very tough conditions!! I was very impressed! Congratulations, glad I could share that moment with you!

Amanda

Congratulations on a great looking deer Matt! Too bad we don't have a Coues contest for the Club. There were at least 3 really nice ones killed by Club members. I think yours would have won if we did! Sound like you all had a great time up there. Oh and Awesome photos Amanda!

Nick