Sign in to follow this  
azphil

Electronic Tags- uh oh

I am in the same business as Stanely.  Sad thing is, govt is eliminating cash, making tracking us easier.  Personal info is about all we have, and thats getting harder to protect.

There is a reason why cell phones dont have removable batteries...

Use more cash these days, getting into more burner phones and using proton mail.

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Stanley, ill bet you whatever amount if money you like, that if there was a major game case, and the defendant used Etag, (or whatever made up situation we want), the game and fish would magically ve able to recover GPS coordinates from the Etag used.

Ya, possibly….   I’m just not that worried about it, personally    Definitely NOT taking you up on that bet. 😉

10 minutes ago, stanley said:

Ya, possibly….   I’m just not that worried about it, personally    Definitely NOT taking you up on that bet. 😉

I agree, I'm not worried about it either. However, I can guarantee that information can be had if so desired.

Id just like to get a flipen tag and I would be happy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, twistzz said:

Id just like to get a flipen tag and I would be happy!

You can self identify as any tag you want!!!!!

17 hours ago, n2horns said:

I am in the same business as Stanely.  Sad thing is, govt is eliminating cash, making tracking us easier.  Personal info is about all we have, and thats getting harder to protect.

There is a reason why cell phones dont have removable batteries...

Use more cash these days, getting into more burner phones and using proton mail.

Faraday Bag!

Phones and tracking......we have followed this story since it happened. While the guy has not been convicted because they haven't found a body, phone tracking has played huge in this case. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/the-suzanne-morphew-case-nothing-is-what-it-seems/

The link is a 48 hours report, interesting story if you have the time, technology is amazing for good and bad!

Authorities hint they know location of Suzanne Morphew's body: "She is in a very difficult spot," says prosecutor

This past week, a prosecutor working on the case of Suzanne Morphew, a missing mother of two, said in open court that investigators suspect they know the location of her body. "She is in a very difficult spot," said Deputy District Attorney Mark Hurlbert. "We actually have more than just a feeling … and the sheriff's office is continuing to look for Mrs. Morphew's body."

It was a major update in the Morphew case which began on Mother's Day 2020, when she disappeared from her Colorado home. Hurlbert said there was no timetable for bringing a murder case to trial. "That could be a long time. It could be quick, it could be long. It depends on a lot of our investigation," he said.

When Suzanne first went missing, investigators compiled and followed several bizarre clues—a chipmunk alibi, a tranquilizer gun, and a spy pen—but lacked direct evidence.

Suzanne Morphew Suzanne MorphewSUZANNE MORPHEW/FACEBOOK

Investigators noticed Barry's cell phone appeared to be pinging all around his house on Mother's Day weekend 2020, which he maintains was because he was chasing and shooting at chipmunks. Investigators also found a plastic cap for a syringe that they believe was used to load a tranquilizer dart in the couple's dryer. Barry, investigators say, told them he didn't know how the cap got there, but admitted he was an experienced tranquilizer dart gun shooter. The cap, however, did not contain any of Barry's DNA.